Chapter 6

The Gentlemanly Young Master Who Slew People Like Flies.

It was already morning when he woke up again.

Last night, Jimin faked his fainting spell. 

The Emperor of Kim was so perceptive, that he was afraid that any further acting would reveal a flaw, so he simply fainted and was carried all the way back to bed.

They slept together on the same bed, each covered with their own quilt. 

At first he was wary and kept vigilant, but his fever was not a lie, and as he was physically and mentally exhausted, he gradually fell asleep.

Then, as soon as he woke up, he came face to face with the Kim Emperor.

...To be honest, it's quite a scary sight so early in the morning.

The Kim Emperor was a very handsome man, with impeccable features. 

His eyelashes were extremely long and distinctly fanned out. The bridge of his nose was high, and his lips were soft and plump, with just the right shape.

After Jimin had stared for a while, SeokJin awoke, revealing a pair of stunning eyes.

His voice carried a husky timbre from having just awoken in the early morning, but his slightly upturned phoenix eyes were clear and bright. "Is our appearance to your liking?"

Jimin jerked in surprise.

Then he reacted, as he immediately lifted the quilt and knelt down on the other side of the bed and bent his head, his voice tinged with a hint of nervousness, "Kim Emperor."

SeokJin lazily propped himself up, with his inky hair slipping over his shoulder, his appearance was very seductive.

He gazed at the young man kneeling in front of him with interest, "It looks like you're really awake this time."

Jimin spoke quietly. "Last night, did Jimin...commit any transgressions?"

Not at all. Yesterday, all he did was hold his sleeve and refuse to let go, hugged him and called him 'mother', and wiped his tears all over him.

No one had ever dared to treat him like this in eight hundred years!

Instead of answering directly, SeokJin said teasingly, "No offence has been taken, I was greatly pleased, and you have served me well."

The young man's sober look was so serious, so different from the dazed and cute look he had last night. 

SeokJin couldn't help but give way to the wicked impulse, wanting to see how he would blush when he teased him.

As expected, a look of bewilderment did appear on Jimin's flushed face.

...Served?

SeokJin smiled slightly, "You were very sick last night, so you probably don't remember. I was lucky to have you...right here on the imperial bed."

Jimin, "..."

Tsk. If he hadn't remembered exactly what happened last night, he would have believed it.

The Kim Emperor's ability to tell lies without blinking was truly first class.

If the Kim Emperor could act, then so could Jimin.

He quickly revealed a shocked look, his cheeks slightly flushed again, and a little bewilderment surfaced in his expression.

"Shy?" SeokJin suddenly leaned over and bullied him, his hair brushing Jimin's face with a slight tickle.