Chapter 8

The Peerless Young Master...

When Jimin was halfway through administering the medicine to himself, a palace maid came in with a tray.

When he looked up, the palace maid paused in her steps, her cheeks coloring up a little.

She curtsied and bowed her head, "Young master, these are the clothes his Majesty has ordered the servant girl to bring you, please make haste to put them on."

The palace maid blushed again and hung her head, thinking to herself, 'Young master Park is very good-looking'.

The young man lay sprawled on the bed, his fine black hair loose, with the inner layers of his clothes open, exposing his delicate, deeply indented collarbones. 

The faint red marks on his throat made him even more seductive.

His face was beautiful, temperament unmistakable, with eyes as gentle as water. 

When gazed upon by such a person, no one could avoid their heart skipping a beat and their face being coated in a blush.

His Majesty was a good-looking man, but no one dared to look him in the face. 

But this Young master Park from the Park Empire was a gentleman to the core.

The frost in Jimin's eyes faded in an instant and he said gently, "Thank you for your service."

The palace maid hastened to say, "It is my duty as a servant, Young master need not be polite.

With a calm nod, Jimin took the garments from the tray.

The palace maid asked, "Does Young master Park want this servant girl to wait upon him?"

Jimin shook his head and the palace maid stood silently to the side.

The Kim Emperor did not treat him poorly in terms of clothing. 

He dressed in a plain, white robe with a white fox fur coat, which was thick and warm, but not too bulky, and which complemented Jimin's slender figure.

When he had finished dressing, Jimin sat in front of a bronze mirror and ran a fine-toothed comb through his hair. 

He had not yet come of age, so he used a jade hairpin to fix a bun at the back of his head, with the rest of his dark hair hanging down his back to his waist. 

The man was already very beautiful, his skin was white as snow, and with a little dressing up, the palace maids waiting for his command at the side were dazzled.

'Young master is really good-looking...' Yuh-jung couldn't resist sighing in wonder again.

Jimin's beauty was striking at first glance, and then it became more and more intriguing the longer a person looked at it.

Jimin gave a gentle smile, "I am already a man who waits upon the Kim Emperor, so don't call 'Young master'. It wouldn't bode well for you if his Majesty heard you."

Yuh-jung was shocked. 

Only then did she realise that she was so overwhelmed by his beauty, she could not help but whisper what was in her mind.

This was already a breach of etiquette. 

But instead of blaming her, he reminded her of the change of address so that she would not be punished by his Majesty.

Young master is so kind as well.

Yuh-jung's initial good impression of Jimin deepened further and she became even more sympathetic to his plight.