A sign from heaven!

Mic's POV:

I couldn't believe what just happened. Today was my wedding day with my dear husband and I would have been the happiest bride there could be and yes I consider myself to be the bride in our relationship and than that... who would ever think that a bloody child would burst and ruin our wedding?!

It was more than just shocking to see the kid dragging his body over the nice white carpet which was filled with flower and some sparkles cause why not. The moment he opened the door was also the moment the pastor asked if there was anyone objecting this marriage.

A perfect timing for anyone to disrupt the whole process to be honest but since we only invited our closest friends, all the UA stuff and some other heroes there wouldn't be anyone at all who could have said anything against it. We were all looking forward to this. I was also soo extremly happy. Everything started out just perfect and than this!

Who even thought or could imagine that a damn bloody kid would get into the church.

When everyone saw the little listener push the door open and then pushing himself forward with a broken limb and the other one limping a lot as well, everyone and I mean EVERYONE in the room immediately stood up and rushed towards him. I was just chocked but me and Sho stood there watching how everyone was close by ready to catch him and talk to him but he wasn't listening at all.

It was a scene straight out of a horror movie. He looked dead with all the blood covering him then the open broken bone which pierced outside the uniform he was wearing. His skin color was close to being completly white and he pushed on and on no matter what he said.

This was how he got up and went past me and Sho who immediately went to the little listener side ready to catch and support him. Of course a whole set of heroes were walking a bit behind him as well. 

All the warning flags that popped up in my head were screaming at me to grab the kid and put him on the ground but something on how desperate he looked made me wait and see what he was doing. Every hero let him walk and kept a bit of a distance but also making sure that if something was about to happen, he wouldn't fall down to the ground completely and wouldn't hurt himself even more than necessary.

When he got in front of the corss he let himself fall down which surprised me and Sho soo much that we jumped forwards to catch him but in the same moment we saw the little kid cry and pray which looked more like a begging to us. Soon after that he just collapsed.

I was completely shocked. Everyone in the room was. We talked a bit about it before the ambulance came rushing and took the kid away including RG. 

Me: .... What just happened?

Sho: I don't know... are you okay tho?

Me: Okay? I am far from okay. That kid just busted our wedding and ... what if he dies?

Sho: Don't worry about it. 

Me: Sho. This is a sign.

Sho: *sigh*

Me: Don't sigh! He came here on our wedding day if this isn't a sign then I don't know what is.

Sho: A sign for what?

Me: Look our first wedding day ended up getting cancelled a week before because of how stormy it is on the location at the beach...then we got another location at a nice hotel with a cathedral on a small island and the planes all didn't wanted to strat besides the tsunami warning the island got... now we got this location and a bloody kid just busted it. If you tell me this isn't a sign from god that we have to help the kid, then I don't know what is. Like we were destined to find him!

Sho: I don't have a problem with getting the kid but don't blame destiny on it.

Me: WHA-

How can you say that?!

We had 3 wedding day dates and the last one just had a damn nightmare of a surprise for us!

How can you not call this destiny!

It's as if fate wanted us to meet the kid!

Me: You saw how he looked! He needs someone to take care of him!

Sho: And I know how long you wanted to adopt a kid and we said we would after our wedding but are you sure you want a teenager with problems?

Me: SHO!

Sho: What? I don't have a problem with that but you have to know that it will not be as easy as you imagined it. I agree with you that he needs help and I want to give it to him but are we sure we are the best choice? We don't have any experiences with kids unlike Nem or Vlad.

Me: So what?! We can give him a loving home and all the time and affection he needs! 

Sho: *sigh*

Me: Don't sigh on me on that!

Sho: I am not. I was just thinking how he could have gotten this bloody and beaten up.

Me: ... We will know shortly...

It was after the kid got transported to the hospital that me and Sho both dressed up in a complete white tuxedo decided to call the wedding off and get to UA where everyone would gather. Still we had to talk about this in the car because I was just shocked and I was sure you could still see it not to mention that I felt like crying when I saw the kid. HECK! I am sure I cried when the kid dragged his shabby and broken body towards the cross. Soo many people gasped and Sho wasn't better at all. There was even this one minute where everyone was just looking at the kid not knowing what to do because NO ONE TRAINED US FOR A SITUATION LIKE THAT AT ALL! What you gonna do when you see a bloody half dead kid walking towards you huh? Not that easy to think about it and who would expect that to happen at all!!!