A story to tell...

As Aizawa said, I went with him to the kitchen to feed the animals in the room while also having Topaz right next to me. That girl was just soo close to me that when I was walking I could feel her fur brushing against my hand. She was really careful to stick with me the whole time but I knew it was time for dinner for them as well and I didn't feed them because I didn't know the exact mixture of food they all were given.

Aizawa: Alright can you handle them for a bit.

Me: Okay.

He told me to handle them but the truth was that he just didn't wanted them to attack him. I could tell this much but I also found it weird that they attacked him. 

They probably had a reason for doing this.

Maybe they were really hungry...

I decided to sit on the floor and have Yamadas cat in my arms. The parot decided to land in front of me and stay there on the ground while my dog sat right next to me. This was how I got their attentions and managed to actually calm them down till food was ready. 

Aizawa: Izuku, come here and sit down. I made you some hot chocolate mild.

Me: Thanks.

Did I had a choice and say no to that? Not really and it also didn't bother me since I was used to being bossed around or told to do stuff. I was so sure they got sick of me and would definitelly become like my parents. No matter what everyone was like that after a while.

Aizawa: What's on your mind?

Me: Nothing.

Aizawa: *sigh* I don't want to force you to talk but I am worried about you.

Me: Worried?

Aizawa: Izu, you seem lifeless. 

Me: ....

Aizawa: I want to know why and I want to be there to help you out.

Me: I don't... I don't  know what you mean.

Aizawa: Did we do something wrong that upset you?

Me: NO.

Aizawa: I'm glad about that.... are you lonely?

For some reason this whole little conversation hit the nail on the spot and I immediately looked down at the mug I had in my hands. I knew this was childish and I knew that my thoughts may be wrong since they were still treating me nicely but my past experience with people just told me that things will always go wrong after a while. That people would always wear a mask and never put them down and I was sick of this.

Aizawa: I am sorry.

Wait what?

Why did he just apologize?

It's not his fault!

Why did he do that?

Out of curiosity I looked up and saw him now looking down at his own coffee mug. However he looked really sad and depressed. 

Aizawa: I want to tell you a story of my past if it is alright with you. 

Me: .. okay....

Aizawa: When I was your age, I was deemed as a villain thanks to my quirk and even if I wanted to proof anyone wrong, they always just saw me for my quirk. I worked hard to get into UA but not even there I could get into the hero course and ended up in the gen ed course.....

Wow....

I know about villainous quirks and all but how can people be so stupid!

I wish I had a quirk even if it would be villainous!

But honestly I soo wish for one!

Then at least I could find a place to be!

This way I don't belong anywhere.

Aizawa: Back then I lost hope to everything because I thought that UA was my golden ticket to getting out of my past. I know being quirkless is hard but having a villainous quirk wasn't as easy as well.....

UA...

I won't be able to get there no matter how hard I try.

I don't even want to be there anymore.

I just want a quiet job and a quiet life where I could live in peace.

I remember wishing to be a hero... the pain isn't worth it.

I would fight for people who detest me and scorge me.

Why should I do that?

Doesn't make much sense.

Aizawa:  My parents hated me and each time something would get wrong or they messed it up, they would scream at me and even let out some steam as well. That included hitting me. I was all alone and one day my parents were drunk and beat me black and blue....

Oh...

I didn't thought that a hero would have such a story.

Me: What happened?