Topaz

I don't know for how long I doced off but when I woke up, I kinda really felt refreshed and it was not so common for me to feel refreshed or this peaceful. However there was one thing that was bothering me and that was this tail on my face that was moving a bit the whole time. It was tickling me soo much that I couldn't help it and sneeze as well as giggle a bit. Of course when I woke up, I had a whole cat that was nudging itself against my face and kinda threw hitself against my air. Really cute behaviour but it was also soo funny how it was trying to roll around against my face and pawed me a bit. Then there was this bird who looked at us from the other end of the bedframe and then flew over to the cat and I think whacked it with it's wing and also nibbled on the ear a bit. It looked certainly weird but funny how the cat immediately started chasing the bird through the whole room.

Not soon after these two started making soo much noises, the door to this room opened and before anything a dog came at me. It was such a cute dog. If I was not wrong than it was a Border Collie. It also didn't look that old but definitelly wasn't a puppy anymore as well. 

How cute it looks.

Funny how it also has green eyes but these are soo pretty and a mix of light blue inside as well.

I wonder who's dog this is.

Me: Hey buddy...

This dog instantly came to my bed and stood on his back legs so I could pet the head but it was licking my fingers and just looked soo friendly. 

Aizawa: A dog was the right choice.

Yamada: Right. They look good together.

Me: Hm?

Aizawa: nothing.

Yamada: Oh we were just discussing how you two are made for each other.

Me: What's its name?

Yamada: Her and she doesn't have one yet. No one named her and she was abandoned so we kinda picked her up.

Me: Who would abandoned such a cute girl?

Yamada: I wonder this with a certain boy as well. 

Aizawa: The world is a cruel one.

Yamada: Unfortunately.

Aizawa: How did you sleep problem child?

Yamada: How about you stop calling our child problem child! He is our son and he has a name and a cute one as well.

Aizawa: *sigh*

Me: Good. To be honest, I didn't had such a good sleep in ages.

Yamada: That's good Izu. Sooo how do you wanna name her?

Me: Name her?

Yamada: Yeah this is your dog from now on.

Me: M-My dog?

Yamada: Mh! I mean look at her and how she just ran towards you ignoring everyone and everything else in the room. She is still only focusing on you as well.

Me: She is cute ... can I call her Topaz ?

Aizawa: Why that?

Me: Her eyes are soo pretty and they are a mix of blue and green.

Yamada: Wait what? Blue?! I haven't seen that.

Aizawa: *sigh* You are a bit color blind remember?

Yamada: Oh yeah! I forgot that.

Aizawa: *sigh*

As these two started to be in their world for a bit, I decided to look at the dog again and pet it this time. She was really cute and as they said she was only focusing on me. 

Me (whispering): Topaz it is.

Topas: AROOOOOO!

Yamada: Someone likes that name huh?

Topas: WOOF!

I bet if the dog wouldn't be a bit shy she would have jumped up on the bed. She did seemed to want to get up and closer to me but since I had a cast and was basically immobilised in the bed, she seemed to just stand there and lean over. Her presence alone kind was soothing. For some reason I had a feeling that she went through hell as well. It was just this something in her eyes that told me the same story I knew. The pain of being lonely as well as abounded and not wanted. 

Oh how I could relate to the dogs feeling soo much right now. 

Yamada: Soo are you hungry?

Me: Not really.

Yamada: You think you could stomach a light soup or maybe porridge?

Me: A porrige then.

Yamada: Alright. 

Aizawa: Chiyo will come over after breakfast and have a look at you again. 

Me: Okay.

Aizawa: Don't worry, you are safe here and you will get better.

I didn't know about the second part but I could tell that the first was soo true.