Is this a chance?

I think they did definitely thought that something was wrong just by the way I suddenly shut up and looked at them. Dunno maybe it was also the fact that I just facepalmed myself... yeah maybe that wat it. Not important right now because Yamada laughed at me and then decided to hug me.

Yamada: Oh little listener everything will be alright. Don't worry about it.

Aizawa: What's on your mind?

Me: This is not real.

Aizawa: It is.

Yamada: 100% and you will be living it.

Me: ....

Yamada: Anyways.... we talked with the hospital staff and also Chiyo a great healer and an even better friend from us and decided to get you out of here and get you home and a personal nurse for now as well. I just think it is better than staying in this room. 

Me: ...

did he just say..... personal  nurse.... and home.....

Did I get this right?

I don't think so.

I am still dreaming.

Someone pinch me please.

As I found out the same day just a couple of hours later, he was not joking at all. I was actually put into an ambulance which brought me to a house and then they had to carry me inside to a bed where there was an IV and a nurse waiting for me including all the necessary things needed and I could tell that much because it just looked like a home hospital room but definitelly smelled soo much better. 

In an instant I felt soo much better being in this room then smelling the antiseptic 

Aizawa: It was a good idea bringing him here.

Yamada: Righ! He looks soo much better and happier here.

I could hear them talking but I was kinda busy at the moment because there was actaully a cat that just jumped on my bed and then came closer and nesteled itself against my chest and decided to lay there. I mean this was definitelly not weird but soo cute. However that Parrot that came in flying through the door and scaring Yamada was weird. It also landed on the bed frame on the downside where my legs were. It looked at me and I looked at the bird which had rather dark colors. It was rather fun to watch it while this blond and white cat was right in front of me. I just couldn't help it and started petting it. I mean come on! This cat was basically asking it and it was sooo cute as well.

Aizawa: I say cat.

Yamada: I say dog.

Aizawa: Owl?

Yamada: Nope. Not another bird. 

Aizawa: How about a ferret?

Yamada: Maybe a bunny? He does look like on.

Aizawa: You think we can get one?

Yamada: Why not?

Aizawa: You were against more pets.

Yamada: Well now we are 3 people and you know that my bird is a lazy ass bitch and your cat is to hyperactive anyways. 

Aizawa: Let's get a dog.

Yamada: Yeah...

I was kinda too busy petting the cat who was purring that I could only overhear the talking for a bit before this nurse decided to take the cat away from me. She seemed nice but I didn't know her and I was sure she would of course don't like me because of the fact that I was quirkless but who knows and at this point I sure didn't know a thing anymroe.

Nurse: Hello there kiddo. I am Alexandra. I will be your personal nurse till you get back to your feet again. If anything is bothering you then please say so.

Me: Are you doing this because you didn't have anything better to do?

Nurse: Pardon?

Me: I am quirkless and you are just wasting your time.

Nurse: What?

Did I know I was being rude? YES! But this person just took the cat I was soo enjoying to pet away from me that I couldn't help it and react this way. Something about her feels fake for me and it was that smile that she dropped when I said quirkless that I knew what was going on. No one told her the fact that I was quirkless at all. Now thing was, how could I just get rid of her because I was tired of this. Yes I may want to end it but then again how should I do this now with a new family. I mean I just wanted to end everything because how I felt like and because there was no place for me but right now I felt like there could be a chance for a future. It was a slim chance but even if it was a pipe dream I would grab it and I wouldn't leave it be until my last breath and the last thing I believed in would break me down and send me to the next world six feed down under.