You are ours!

My body felt soo heavy but it also felt soo calm being surrounded by nothing but darkness. While I felt like drowning into this emptiness it also kinda was scaring me. All my thoughts were there and I couldn't concentrate on anything different than them. They were circeling around me screaming at me.

DIE

MONSTER

ABOMINATION OF NATURE

USELESS

QUIRKLESS IDIOT

WASTE OF SPACE

BASTARDS SON

DIE

DIE

DIE

PRAY FOR A QUIRK IN YOUR NEXT LIFE!

The moment I heard Kacchans voice echoing, I couldn't help it but wake up and scream back at the voide which only I heard but it was soo out of instinct that I couldn't help it but sit up abruptly without a second thought. My body just reacted to the voiced that kept nagging me and pushing me to do it.

Me: I TRIED OKAY... I tried... I am sorry...

In an instant tears started filling my eyes while I dropped back down to the bed. Up until now I didn't even realize that but I was still alive and I was laying in a bed in a bright room. The smell of antiseptics penetrated my nose and I hated the smell soo much but it also kinda was a confirmation that I was still alive which made me lay down there speechless.

What in the world happened...

How am I here?

???: Are you okay?

Who's that?

I looked to the side where I could see the voice coming from. 

Me: Who are you?

???: Don't you remember what happened?

I did look at the two people inside the room and couldn't help it but feel helpless. That blond man said something about remembering but in fact I don't remember anything after I jumped and praid for a new quirk. Nothing like nothing at all was stuck in my mind. I don't even get why I was in a hospital or how I survived that. Logically thinking I should have been dead and yet here I was.

Me: ... I jumped... Did you guys safe me?

???: How can you say that without any emotions little listener? 

???: Kid, do you remember anything else after that like going to a church?

Me: A church?... no. I don't remember anything at all.

???: I see.

???: I think we should introduce ourselfs now. I am Hizashi Yamada and this is my life partner Shouta Aizawa.

Me: I am Izuku Midoriya.

Aizawa: Nice to meet you problem child.

Yamda: Nice to meet you little listener.

Me: ... What will happen now?

Yamada: Nothing much. We both decided after finding you that if it is alright we would take you in.

Me: Take me in?

Yamada: Yes. We might not be the best parents but we want to try and be there for you.

Me: Be there for me?

Yamada: Yes. 

Me: Me?

Yamda: Yes.... Can it be that you have a hard time accepting this?

Me: .... yes....

Yamada: Do you maybe need some time to think? Me and Sho can get out if you'd like.

Me: It's fine... I guess.

Aizawa: Porblem Child, do you have some parents?

Me: I do..

Aizawa: Do they know about this?

Me: No...

Aizawa: Are they abusing you.

Me: NO!

Aizawa: Are you sure about that?

Me: I am. Please don't tell my parents about this. Please!

They both looked at each other a bit troubled and I knew exactly why. I was lying soo obviously to them that it even pained me to say it but the truth was just that they didn't care about me at all. I've hurt myself countless off times an no one ever came to talk to me. They hated me for being quirkless. My mom and her boyfriend at least. My father didn't even wanted to talk to me ever again so I don't know about him but seeing as he never asked how I was he wouldn't care what would happen at all. Who can blame the guy for that. I mean I am basically useless. I don't have any talent at all and I also didn't know anything at all. So abandoning me was the best choice he could have done.

Now back to the present. I was definitelly in trouble since something was off about these people but I couldn't really put my mind to it. It was only after a couple of minutes that we all staid silent that a knock came from the door and I could see a doctor, an old lady with a syringe as a cane, another man with a coat carrying a plush animal and a cat police officer. That was quite the odd combination but I was still a bit out of my mind since I was sure that I was pumped up with all kind of medications. 

Still the only thing that went through my tired mind was:

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON?!