He is OUR kid! OUR SON! HANDS OFF!

Me: Did no one tell you that?

Yamada: Izu-

Aizawa: Sh! Let him.

Nurse: Excuse me! Is what the kid said even true?

Aizawa: Yes.

Nurse: And you wanted to tell me this when?

Yamada: EXCUSE ME?! What does that have to do with your job?

Nurse: I have to be more Carefull with how I treat him.

Yamada: And how does the Carefull looks like?

Nurse: Well he is quirkless.

Aizawa: And?

Nurse: You can't expect me to treat him like a normal person. He is quirkless. He is basiccally the weakest link in our society. 

Me: ...

Why did I soo know that this will happen...

I also thought that they would be more into what they were talking about and didn't listen to what I said...

Oh well this makes it soo much easier to get rid of her.

I don't want to feel more pain than necessary.

Yamada: I am sorry you have to listen to soo much nonesense.

Aizawa: Alright, Ma'am please come with me.

Nurse: Huh.

Aizawa: Ama show you out the door.

Nurse: WHAT?! You can't do that.

Yamada: YES aham Yes we can and it would do you good to listen to two pro-heroes.

Nurse: ...

Me: ... 

Aizawa: *sigh*

Yamada: Alright, girl you gotta get out before ama blast your goddamn hearing away and make you leave.

Aizawa: *sigh*

It was that moment that this nurse got out of the room and the cat jumped back to the bed and came up to me but before that it hissed at the nurses back before nestling and snuggeling up against my chest once again. This was soo adorable that I focused on it once again but I now had Aizawa coming over to me and sat down at the edge of the bed. He ruffled my head and looked at me. It wasn't pitty that I saw in his eyes. In fact it was actually something else I couldn't quite pin point out what it was.

Aizawa: I am sorry you had to hear this.

Me: It's fine.

Aizawa: Is this how you got treated.

Me: Sometimes.

Aizawa: *sigh* You won't get treated like this here or anywhere anymore. We will make sure about it. You are our son now. Don't forget that.

This was actually all the hero said before ruffling up my hair once again, then patting the head of the cat and getting the parrot out of my room. Funny how that bird attacked the hero and then went to the next wardrobe to stay up there. The hero just sighed once again and left the room. I mean he closed the door actually. I never thought he would do that since I didn't even had a door back then. I mean I slept on the floor ever after the bed got too small for me. Being in this room and having this cat in my hand was actually pretty nice and so I got lost in thoughts and played with the cat soo much it at some point brought me something really small that it could find in the room so I could throw it and it would get it kinda to me like a dog. It was soo cute. I think the cat found a small ball which is actually to train muscles again, dunno but there was a small ball and it just actually grabbed it and brought it to me. Never did that cat scratch me at all but paw me a lot which is soo cute and adorable.

All in all I got lost in time playing with the cat.

Yamada's POV:

The moment the woman got out of the room I followed close behind and then grabbed her by the collar like a gentleman and dragged her out faster and basically also threw her to the ground out of the door because she sure took her sweet sweet time to get out after actually daring to say something like that to my new son. I would soo not let this happen and not even tolerate this shit. Why in the world should I do that after all?

Once I threw her out, I got back inside and waited for Sho to get to the kitchen for his coffee. I knew he would get it soon. In fact that soon was not even 5 minutes later.

Me: You head him, he knew how that woman would have treated him before she even did that... and that is even normal?!!!!

Sho: I know. You also saw how he plaid with the cat.

Me: Yeah we gonna get him a dog.

Sho: Why not now?

Me: NOw?

Sho: He's busy playing with the cat and you know that damn cat.

Me: Oh I do know it.

Sho: So what kind of dog should we get him?

Me: Why not go to the shelter and look around?

Sho: How about a small puppy?

Me: I think he would associate more with a dog from the shelter... don't you think?

Sho: True... let's go there and have a look around.

This was actually what we did immediately after. We sneaked out of the house after making sure he was alright and got to the shelter real quick, had a look around and found this one dog which kinda really reminded us of the kid. So in short we got that young dog and brought it back home but at that time we found the little listener asleep and the cat being right next to his head. The parrot was on the other side as well. They were just too cute not to take a picture with us as well inside. This was our little secret since we wanted to make a small memorial notebook filled with memories and pictures for our son. We treasured him even though we didn't know a lot about him. He was still our son and that mattered after all.