A little bit affection...what a result...

The more I started panicking the more everything started to get blurry and I don't know when the door opened and the people rushed in but all of the sudden I felt someone hugging me and it felt soo nice. For the first time ever I felt like letting go and cry it all out. I never ever had such a feeling of doing it but the affection coming from the guesture was way too warm and welcoming to not do it. So I ended up crying it all out. Of course I felt like an idiotic child who couldn't controll their emotions and maybe I was one but could you blame me for this?

Who is this....

Does it really matter?

I am useless!

I am just pathetic!

I can't even kill myself off properly!

I am soo untalented that not even heaven or hell would actually want me.

Why am I still here?!

WHY!

This is soo unfair!

I don't wanna feel the pain anymore!

This is sickening!

This feeling-

I can't breath!

I-

While I was in this slight embrace I fainlty could smell some coffee coming from the person. It was such a heavy fragrance as well. My surroundings became sharp for just a split second and it was the moment I felt someone slightly picking me up so that I was sitting and then hugging me. After that everything just blurred out and I could hear muffling but that wasn't important because my tired and broken body decided not to work anymore. 

I don't even know how long I've been crying for but I do know that I cried myself to sleep in this persons arm.

Aizawa's POV:

SHIT!

WHY!

WHAT DID HE DO...

Where did the blood come from?

Did he hurt himsef?

How?

There is no sharp object in the room!

I deefinitelly have to calm him down before anything escalates.

He shouldn't be the one crying.

He shouldn't be the one feeling bad.

These people!

What the fuck did they do to him!

Why did they broke such a young mind?!

*sigh*

This will be a lot of work and I need a coffee.... a lot of it.

I had the problem child in my arms and immediately reacted the moment I saw the blood on the bed sheets. This kid tried something and even though I couldn't immediately grasp what he did, I went for it and sat him to calm him down. He was an emotional mess and both me and Zashi knew that fact. It was not long after that, that the kid just went limp and we could hear faint breathing. By that time my husband of a wife came back to the room with a doctor since he as well picked up on the bloody trail.

Zashi: Is he sleeping?

Me: Yes...

Thankfully but I am still worried since his breathing is way to quickend.

At least I got him to calm down so far to fall alseep.

I wonder if anyone ever had him in their amrs so far?

This was unusal fast....

And the way he flinched at me first....

I don't think anyone ever done this to him....

What a poor child.

From now on we will make sure you will get all the physical interaction as well as love in the world you deserve!

Zashi: Damn .... I kinda wanted to hug him.

Me: You will have enough opportunities for this later.

Zashi: True...

Just a very small conversation but I could see the instant relieve on my other halfs face. He was worried over the kid and he definitely couldn't know what the kid just did. Neither did I until the doctor came over and looked at the IV needle which was broken off. In an instance he told me to get away from the kid and the small bed was hurriedly taken out of the room by some nurses which at some point came into the room as well. 

On the other hand me and Zashi were left quite shocked and clueless about what just happened.

Zashi: What you think he did?

Me: You saw the IV....

Zashi: You don't mean he tried to escape?

Me: No, worse.

Zashi: NOOOO! 

Me: He jumped once after all.

Zashi: We have to help him get better!

Me: I know.

Zashi: I wonder if we can make Chiyo heal him up faster.

Me: I don't think this is a good idea.

Zashi: Why not?

Me: It wouldn't be good for his body and his mind is to broken for him to be able to run around and do some more dangerous shit.

Zashi: Ah true....

After that we both couldn't find it in ourselves to talk about possibilities that the kid did and decided to just rest and wait for the doctor or the nurse to return him back into the room. I had quite the idea what the kid did in the heat of the moment but that didn't mean that I approved or liked it at all.