My heart... the warmth... I can't!

Aizawa: So if you ever want to talk or need someone to talk... please know you have me.

Me: ... Thanks...

Aizawa: Your welcome.

Should I say something?

Maybe not?

I would bother him if I tell him I am lonely...

Maybe he can understand tho.

NO! He wouldn't be able to! He is a hero and who knows maybe he is lying and just came up with the story!

Are you fucking out of your mind?!

Make up a story where he has clearly scars from it?!

No.

I want to believe that he was opening up to me.

He was definitelly trying to share some of his past and pain.

While I was starting to contemplate if I should tell him or not, he stood up and took his mug and started to leave but before I knew it, I grabbed his hero outfit and hold him tightly. He seemed surprised but he understood the meaning and sat back down. 

Aizawa: Your fien Izuku. You don't have to be afraid.

Me: But *sniff*

Tears were starting to run down my face. I had zero controll over it but the moment I came to a concluson that he tole me his story just so I would feel better and then knowing that he was willing to be there for me and then to top everything off thinking about what they did for me so far just made me cry. It were not tears of pain or suffering but happiness. I might really have found a place for me to stay at.

Aizawa: It's okay.

Me: *siff* I kinda...I.. I thought you guys... were sick of me....

Aizawa: Why would you think like that?

I could see through my teary eyes that he was quite shocked by what I said. Maybe it was just so far from reality that he reacted this way or it was just the fact I just bursted out crying. I mean I knew ever since I got here, I was showing more and more emotions but this was too much even for me.

Me: Well... you guys are not at home that often anymore...*sniff*

Aizawa: But that's not because of you. There is a huge outbreak of villains after one managed to get out of a prison zell.

Me: *sniff* So it really is not because of that?

Yamada: NOOOOO! I am so sorry we made you feel like that.

Who knows when my other father came in but the moment he heard that, he ran over and I heard things falling to the ground before someone was hugging me from behind. It felt nice and all and I now really realized how fucked up my mind was thanks to being on my own for way too long.

Aizawa: No. We are here for you.

Yamada: Can't believe we made you feel this way. I am so sorry.

Aizawa: When did you come?

Yamada: Ever after you told your story and it was fate!

Aizawa: *sigh* 

Yamada: You may not believe in god but I do and this was all fate! I am telling you!

I was still crying a bit but this hug was like medicine to my heart. The warmth that I felt was the best solution for the emptiness inside me and the loneliness I felt. Besides that he didn't seem to want to let me go and I also felt Topaz right at my legs. She was there and she nudged me and put her head on my lap.

Me: *sniff* Thank you *sniff*

This was it. This was soo it. I couldn't hold it back anymore and just started crying even more. Now even Aizawa stood up and hugged me. I was basically sandwitched between them while I was crying but it felt soo good. It felt as if this family was meant to be like this. As if I found my place and I was belonging here.

Yamada: Tell us if you ever feel lonely again. We may be heroes and have an obligation but we are your parents now Izu.... We belong on your side. If we fail to even be there for our own son then we don't deserve to be called heroes.

Aizawa: This is all new to us as well. I am not the best for cheering someone up but I want to help you as well problem chlid.

Yamada: And there you go with problem chlid again! What did I say.

Aizawa: *sigh* just leave it be.

Yamada: Just this once.

This was how we all spend our evening together hugging each other for a long time there at the table before moving to the couch and just watch a movie. We were all together and I felt their love and their affection. 

I really was wrong.... 

They do care....