That church... it was fate!

Ever after that day they both decided not to let me be alone till I was really a lot better. I couldn't handle and still can't handle being alone for long which is why I had Topaz everywhere with me. Yamada even somehow managed to get her noted down as my emotional support dog so I could be with her everywhere I go. I really loved her soo much and she was always there for me no matter what. 

It was not only her tho.

Everyone was there for me and that meant Aizawa and Yamada my two father figures as well. However I would definitelly say Yamada was the woman in this relationship cause he was soo emotional and at times he was scared like shit from insects. Proof me wrong but he was definitelly the one who is the woman and that is also proofing today's outfit as well.

Yamada: Izuku! Where is the flower bouquet?

Me: Right here!

Yamada: Ah perfect! Thanks!

I don't remember anything from what happened before I woke up in the hospital and my fathers refused to tell me more than that we met in a church. Well I kinda feel relieved that I met them. Still I don't know why I wanted to go to a church. Oh well that was not important as today was their wedding day and I was the bridesmaid. He looked happy and he was wearing all white.

The moment the wedding started in the church I was following with flowers and a basket with the rings. They specifically wanted me to walk in front of them and sprinkle their path with flowers while I had a parot on my shoulders and a cat and a dog following me. Well this was a bit of a different wedding with all the heroes around.

Still this small wedding was just perfect.

Why do I feel like a deja vu thing here....

I am sure I never been in here at all.

Oh well today is a special day.

I should be happy and stop trying to think about it.

Topaz: AROOOO!!!!!

We walked towards the front and the priest did everything else till it was my turn to give them the rings. They just looked happy and I felt happy too. Finally I found my place with people that appreciated me. I knew I was stupid and I knew that life was precious. Still I couldn't help it. I just experienced all the pain and negaitivity that it was natural for me to think that I was a nothing. 

Thank you two...

Thanks for everything.

If this was a sign from god.... and you are listening to me.... 

Thank you for letting me meet these beautiful and amazing heroes.

Thank you for letting me experience joy and happiness!

This is soo much for me!

Thanks a lot.

I will never forget this.

While the wedding was going on, I sneaked out of the banquet hall right next to it and went back to the main hall towards the cross. It felt right to be here and pray to god. Everything that happened to me still felt like a dream but at least I didn't wanted to wake up from this one and I wished for it to be an eternal dream. Something told me this one was just what I needed and it was soo much more as well.

Topaz: WOOF!

Once I was done praying, I was more or less interrupted by Topaz but he was not alone. There was dadzawa and papamic as well. They were slowly coming over to me while Topaz was running full speed charging towards me.

PapaMic: What are you doing here, Izu?

Me: I just felt the need to thank god.

Dadzawa: Thank god?

Me: Yeah... you two told me we met in a church and I just wanted to say thank you because you guys really saved me from myself. I can't express how happy I am and how much you two mean to me.

PapaMic: Awwww look at how cute he is and let me do this as well.

Mic came over to me and prayed for a moment. I just looked at them and they were definitelly happy. In fact I knew that nothing could break this small family bond at all. The way they talked, the way they acted, just everything told me how much I meant to them and they to each other as well. It was just perfect.

PapaMic: Alright done! Now let's go to the others and enjoy some cake!

Me: Sounds good.

Dadzawa: And some drinks.

PapaMic: You and your goddamn coffee.

Dadzawa: You did a coffee fountain. Soooo of course I would enjoy it.

PapaMic: AHhahahahahah that is soo you.

I will never forget this kindness and this feeling.

Thanks soo much!

Just like that we went back to the banquet hall and enjoyed the rest of the day. I especially started to enjoy life after this evening. If I could change one thing, just one thing then it would be the fact that I would love to remember what really happened that day at the church but I am also happy just like it. Maybe this was for the better after all.

Life was life and it was full of surprised!

~~END~~

A/N: Thanks for reading this story and I hope you all enjoyed it as well! See ya gems maybe in another story!