There for you!

Aizawa: Well... I am not proud of what I did next but it was the only option I had left or I thought so at least. I still remember that night as clear as day even though it is like more than 10 years ago.

Something must have happened for him to remember what happened.

It doesn't sound good tho.

If I would be to guess I would say he ran away.

I would have probably done something else but I don't have a anything left nor a place...

Aizawa: I lived in the slumms and there was a bridge I was really close to. Right below it were some train tracks and I went there... I climbed over the railing....

Me: .... what happened then....?

Aizawa: Zashi came. It was a huge accident that he passed by and he was accepted into UA as well. The moment he saw me there that crazy ass man climbed over and stood there with me. He decided to listen to what I had to say and I had to say a lot.

Me: He did?

Aizawa: Yeah. It was a situation just like this where he asked me what is wrong and that if I decided to jump he would too because he thought I looked lonely. 

Me: What?

Aizawa: ha... yeah. He was ready to help someone out and be there for them even though we were strangers. Of course I didn't wanted to have someone else jump after me so I decided to leave it be. 

Me: ....

Aizawa: We met each other at UA and he saw the signs.

Signs?

I bet it is like the abuse at home he would suffer and then all the bruises and so on.

Aizawa: I know what you are thinking but that isn't it.

The moment he said that, he also pulled up his sleeve and showed me some marks. These marks were things I knew to well. He did cut himself and they were not just one or two but a couple of them actually. A sign of his past and something he was willing to share with me. It felt kinda good knowing I am not the only one who went through shit but at the same time it made me angry knowing that quirk people would go after another quirk people. I could kinda understand how they would team up and go against me since I was simply quirkless and different but Aizawa was different.

Aizawa: Yeah... there wasn't a signle day I didn't used to do it. Pain was my way of escaping everything. Zashi saw that and decided to spend his breaks with me and also after school he offered to train with me. I wasn't interested but he never gave up on me. 

Me: Wow.... he sure is a good person.

Aizawa: Yeah. I am glad he didn't give up on me or I wouldn't be here by now. 

Me: How did you two then get together?

Aizawa: We trained together after I found out that the sports festival at UA could get me into UA. He taught me every basic he knew and in the end it was a big advantage to know stuff over his class. 

Me: So you won?

Aizawa: I did and Zashi gave up on the last round so I could get my spot.

Me: He is something else.

Aizawa: haha he truly is. That man never let's go after seeing someone and thinking it was fate that they met. It was the same for us. He told me time over time again that it was fate that he passed this bridge even though he doesn't even live close. 

Me: Why was he there then?

Aizawa: He got lost.

Me: Lost? How?

Aizawa: I don't know but I had to actually walk him back to his area.

Me: What an accident.

Aizawa: Yeah but that accident means a lot to me.

Me: I can see that.

Aizawa: Izu, I know that what I went though doesn't even cut close to what you experience but me and Zashi want to be there for you like Zashi was there for me back then... We don't mean to harm you and we certainly didn't wanted to leave you alone at home to feel lonely or even think we abandoned you.

And once again he managed to hit the nail on the top. Wow he was really good at guessing what I was thinking or it was just me not being able to actually hold my emotions in check and showing it to them. I doubted that but sometimes I thought that these two people could read me like an open book which no one ever could.