What in the world?

His face was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen in my life. His sharp jawline, his blue eyes, his plump lips. He looked as if he were a Greek god. Even the way he stood before me, asserted dominance and power. The bloody diary, literally, held more value than it ever could.

"You're here, in front of me," I whispered looking at him.

"Am I to assume you are Draco?" He asked

"Yes."

"I feel as if something inside is pulling me to you. I think it would be impossible to stay apart from you."

"That is what I meant by the soul connection." He said. A loud thud was heard from downstairs and a harsh voice of a man bellowed but I paid no mind.

"Draco! Come down here for lunch right now! Your father is back." Mum yelled from the hall and that made me freeze on the spot with fear creeping in my veins. Father was back. To any other child, this would be joyous but for me, it was a nightmare. I shuddered at the thought of his mere presence in the house and grimaced at my luck. Loud footsteps echoed through the empty house, in the direction of my room, when the door was forced open. Black cane, black robes, long blonde hair, red eyes and a furious expression. My father. He looked up behind me and...

Oh no no no

Tom...

"I-," my father was stunned to speak another word as his eyes grew as wide as saucers.

More footsteps followed and my mother walked in and froze at the door. She and my father looked at Tom then the ritual artefacts and the book.

"My...my lord. Is it really you?" The older blonde stuttered and tears sprung to the back of my eyes. This wasn't going to end well.

"You are Lucius, aren't you? Abraxas' son, he told me about his newborn heir and Draco's mentioned you as well.

"Draco what did you do!?" My father shouted, raising his cane in my direction before Tom threw himself in the middle of us. "You are never to harm Draco ever again! Do you understand?" He stated  glaring daggers at father.

"Yes...my lord. Shall we discuss this in my-my office?" He said stumbling over a few words.

"Perhaps."