Harry Comes To Know

Dear, Mr Potter

I Thomas Slytherin or previously known as Lord Voldemort am writing to you to propose a truce. You will no longer need to fear me as I have gained my sanity back. I have other, better plans for the world now and no, it isn't against muggles or muggleborns. While we are at it, you should really do an inheritance test in Gringotts. I no longer want to hurt you but there are people scheming against you still.

Regards- Thomas Slytherin.

Harry's pov

What the frog just happened. Only a few moments ago I was sitting on my bed, pissed at my friends for not writing to me and thinking of Voldemort's next torture. But strangely my scar hadn't hurt in the past week. This letter. Was this real? How do I know it's not some foolish joke. Something in that letter though stayed in my mind. Why should I check my inheritance? Who is scheming against me other than Voldemort? I knew my mind wouldn't rest until I find out.

The Knights Bus screeched as it halted in front of me. Stan Shunpike, still the conductor, recognized me and I made a salute action towards him and he chuckled. "Diagon Alley please." I said and in an instant the bus zoomed. As usual it was a very bumpy ride but after sometime it came to an abrupt spot and dropped near the cafe.

I entered Diagon Alley and walked straight to Gringotts. "I want to do an inheritance test please." I said to the first goblin I saw. The goblin rubbed his fingers asking for money first and I gave him all that I had.

"One drop of blood." He said and pierced a needle in my finger as red blood fell on a long parchement.

Harry James Potter
Age- 16
Status- Halfblood
Father- James Potter
Mother- Lily Potter
Godfather- Sirius Black
Lord to House of Potter, Ancient and Noble House of Black
Inheritance- 2 million in total
Parselmouth and Hocrux of Thomas Slytherin
Ability of Dark magic blocked by- Albus Dumbledore
Influence of loyalty to Albus Dumblerdore, Gryffindor
Influence of hate to Slytherin and Dark Magic

My jaw dropped as I read the page, I couldn't take my eyes off it. Feelings of betrayal and anger raged through me. The goblin by my side was smirking. "You can get these removed if you want, in exchange for money."

"Take whatever money you want and get these things out of me." I gritted.

===

I felt different, as if something inside me got lost and my brain got fuzzy but at the same time I could see everything with a clearer vision. "Dumblerdore is going down." I planned and claimed the Potter Manor in London. Rushed back to the Dursley's and packed everything, ready to leave. The family wasn't home so I could easily run off and I knew for a fact that they won't even care I'm gone.

Dear Lord Slytherin,

I would like to meet you. It has been brought to my notice that my mind has been tampered with by no other than Dumbledore, your supposed enemy. I hope you provide a space for the meet.

Regards, Harry Potter

Dear Harry J Potter
This is a portkey. Please use it to arrive at Slytherin Manor tomorrow at 10am.

-Thomas Slytherin