First Day Back

The first day of classes for Draco was always a hassle. He had to get so many things done, so many things organized, so many classes to go to, so many books, and so many people! TOO MANY.

"Calm down, you'll be fine." A soothing voice said behind me and I let myself fall back putting all my body weight on them. It was Tom of course. He put his head on mine and wrapped an arm around my waist. While I was talking to him, little did I know, Harry was stalking us under his invisibility cloak. Poor attempt at spying because Tom immediately realized something was behind us.

He gave me a look that said 'play along' so I did.

"God we need to get the Gryffindors out of this good-for-nothing school. Albus Dumbledore is a disgrace. In my time Dippet was too. All these new headmasters sticking their nose where it doesn't belong." I stifled a laugh and merely agreed. Tom bent down. Why? I don't know. He pulled my face to his. What the hell? He traced his fingers on my jaw and pulled me further towards him. I obeyed. He kissed me. I kissed him back after a few moments of utter shock. He drew me in closer when I heard an angry stomp behind us and I remembered this was all an act. Reality- here we go again. So foolish of me. Tom smirked and with a hand on the small of my back, led me to the potions classroom. How could I have been so stupid?! He doesn't care about me, he's just using me and I can't even complain because I have pledged myself to him. Ugh stupid stupid stupid.

Harry's pov

They're KISSING now? This is ridiculous, I've got to tell professor Dumbledore and Ron, and Hermione. I knew something was cooking up there but this I did not expect. Now I even have proof that he is Voldemort because he talked about Dippet, the previous headmaster I guess, in the 1940s.

I spot Professor McGonagall and run up to her, requesting her to let me see Dumbledore. After a lot of pleading, she finally gave in and led me to his office. To our surprise, a woman was standing by the door in front of his chamber and she raised a strict hand over the entrance. "Headmaster Dumbledore is meeting with Aurors right now. Entry is prohibited."

I puffed in annoyance. "What could be so important Mr.Potter that you are so frustrated?" Professor McGonagall asked in a stern voice. "Never mind," I replied sprinting away. Something had to be done quick.