Oh Dear

Elizabeth Dumbledore's pov

"Morgan! For god's sake, come on! We'll be so late." I sigh dumping all the laundry clothes in the machine, shaking my head.

"Calm down little sister. Your little sister will be ready in a minute." Lucas sarcastically grins, patting his sister's hair to annoy her. "Yeah, just like she was born a minute after me...If you don't put the dishes away I will hex you into oblivion Luca." I gritted and smiled as he did what he was told.

My siblings were an utter mess. First of all, Lucas, he was too aloof and reckless and then Morgan too prim and posh. I had to run the house because father, of course, left us years ago. I've taken on the role of being the caretaker. Morgan finally steps out and down the stairs. Her hair tied in a ponytail, not a single strand out of place. Her face looked as bright as ever even the second hand robes were looking good on her. She was doing this while I was doing the laundry. My hair and wear were a complete mess. "Oh honey!" Morgan said as she rushed over to me, straightening my hair and throwing a pair of top and bottoms. "Get dressed and I'll do your hair." She says. I half glare at her and do as she says. We HAD to leave in ten minutes exactly or bye bye Hogwarts. She combs through the knots in my hair and puffs it a bit. "We'll look absolutely dashing!" Morgan chimes as we all head out the door and Lucas turns the key and the door locks, so now a new chapter of our life begins. Fifth year at Hogwarts, good luck to me.

>>>

We occupy the second last seat in the back of the train after handing our owls to the other conductor. The train whistles and here we go. Now, the reason we all shifted here was because it was too dangerous for us to be all alone when Voldemort's running free. I guess I do believe Harry Potter but I have no trust in uncle Albus. Ugh even the word "uncle" makes me gag. Halfway through the journey I feel hungry so I make my way through the train to find the trolley lady when I bump into a hard chest. It was very easy to guess that person I had banged against. The scar, the glasses, the green eyes, the Gryffindor robe. Harry freaking Potter. I immediately blush in embarrassment and so does he, I think. "Uhm," I clear my throat. He may have been Dumbledore's pet but he was a handsome one at that. I just make my way past him. After meeting up with the trolley lady and picking up some sweets I return to my compartment. The train comes to a halt soon as it reached Hogwarts. Home. Where I belong.

 Where I belong