Meet Lucas

Thomas, Draco, Harry and the deatheaters were an elite team

Thomas, Draco, Harry and the deatheaters were an elite team. Harry caught up on everything that's been going on very fast. He and Thomas spent hours discussing how to bring Dumbledore down. He'd grown to hate the man. First, he puts him in the Dursley House. Second, he made him play all sorts of twisted games at the age of eleven and did squat to help him in any way. That man was using Harry all those years. How could someone so powerful do such shameful things.

Right now though, Harry was walking towards me. I got up from my seat, expecting a fight but instead he held out his hand, "Harry, Harry Potter." He said. I understood what he's doing and pulled out my own arm to shake his, "Draco, Draco Malfoy."

He faked a cough while saying something like "not for long" I chose to ignore it but it did perk my intrest. Thomas as elegant as ever strode into the room.

"I see you've finally made friends." He smirked and there was a pillow on the couch beside us which I picked and threw at him. Harry was flabbergasted, scared even. Tom just sets his hair and playfully glared at me. This made Harry relax a bit. He'd been so tense after all that had happened.

"We are going to the Ministry today, to claim Harry's titles. You can join us." Tom said and I nodded eagerly, having nothing better to do.

<<<

After the whole Ministry drama, we went to Diagon Alley to collect our books for the school year. We accidentally parted ways in the crowd.

"Oh sorry.'' I said as I bumped into someone and my books fell which the person picked up one by one.

"Hi, sorry for that, I'm new here, sweaty palms and all." I found myself staring at a curly, brown haired, olive skinned man and he was quite the sight to look at and be mesmerized. He even wore a black shirt and jeans to match and boy was he looking good. He had plump lips and was way taller than me.

"I- Uh I'm Draco Malfoy." I flushed and he gave a chuckle as he looked down at me, that made me blush even more.

"Lucas Dumbledore." He said and that made me freeze entirely. Shock was running through me, wide eyed and mouth agape.

"And before you ask I am not Albus Dumbledore's son but his brother's, Aberforth. I'm a seventh year but this is my first time at Hogwarts. I was in Durmstrang before"

"Oh that's great," I replied unsure but he didn't particularly have a different accent, he sounded british. Should I be nice to him? Should I act like he's scum? He seems kind though, just from his looks.

An arm wraps around my waist and its a familiar one but I was too distracted.

''We don't do well with Dumbledore's. Goodbye." I gave Tom an inscrutible look as he pulled me away. But what I didn't know was that one of my books was left in his hand. "Who was that?" Tom inquires as we reach Potter. "Lucas DUMBLEDORE." I blurt out, still in shock and tell them about everything that had just happened.

He's a year older than us and Tom seems to find a lot of relief in that for some reason. He didn't particularly like the way he was looking at Draco. He doesn't like people ogling things that are his. I was his.

Little did they know, this is when the real drama starts.

New characters-

Elizabeth (Eliza) Dumbledore

Morgana (Morgan) Dumbledore