Eliza Realises

"Some very special guests have come to Hogwarts after many years

"Some very special guests have come to Hogwarts after many years. My neices and nephew! Now, we will sort them into their houses. I hope you welcome them." Dumbledore announced as hushed whispers were heard everywhere. "Lucas Dumbledore!" Proffesor McGonagall said proudly.
Lucas sits on his stool. He knew his fate, it was destined before he was even born. The hat hadn't even touched his head before it bellowed, "GRYFFINDOR."  A huge sigh of relief was heard from practically everyone, Dumblerdore included. The red house clapped and cheered louder than they ever had before and Lucas was immediately swarmed and welcomed by the many people sitting by him.
"Morgana Dumblerdore!" The animagi announced, again there was silence swimming in the air. Right now Morgana had been wishing to be sorted last but of course fates play games with her. With quivering legs she climbed and sat on the stool. "AH! Great mind. Good ambition but more kindness and bravery and also noble. There is no doubt you are a true, HUFFLEPUFF!"

It took a minute for that to settle in everyone's mind but soon cheers from the table in the farthest corner filled the hall. Morgana was happy, she wasn't a Slytherin. She didn't want to disappoint her uncle and screw up the family name. Unlike her brother and sister, especially, she cared very much of what others thought of her. Hufflepuff was safe, it was good. In gryffindor and ravenclaw she would have had to meet high expectations but here everything was friendly and she could be a quite mouse. Morgana was sure Eliza would be sorted in Ravenclaw for she had quite the brain and thirst for knowledge. Their room was filled with her books on literally every topic.

"Elizabeth Dumbledore!" McGonagall finally announced.

"Okay Eli you can do this." I muttered to myself and with as much grace I could flaunt, I walked up to the stool. The hat was placed on my head when it screamed "HAH! What a marvellous mind, curious and ambitious, wise and cunning, creative and self preservatory. Your qualities may clash but your heart only scream one thing.......

SLYTHERIN!" The hat announced and everyone gasped so loud that I felt herself shrink. Soon, one Slytherin, a dark skinned boy started clapping and the others followed his suit. Slytherin was happy for gaining someone from a powerful family while the Gryffindors felt betrayed. I had decided I would not give a fuck about this and with my head held high, I strode towards the Slytherin's table.

>>>

"Let the feast...begin." Dumbledore announced and food appeared on the table. Everyone started grabbing whatever they could see. The dark skinned boy was right opposite to her and in-between the chaos introduced himself as Blaise Zabini, there was also his friend Theodore, Caroline, Aria, Draco and Thomas. First day and I already made so many friends. The thought made me giddy. For once I wasn't worried about taking care of my siblings but actually having someone my own age to talk and interact with. I hoped I could have this on a daily basis, that I could be a part of this group. I knew my sister would be mad at me for dishonouring their family and Luca will annoy me more by being rivals of the most competitive houses but I was actually glad about it. This was thrilling. I felt someone's gaze on me and looked up. I saw Harry Potter looking at me and when I caught him, he immediately pretend he was reading a book. Who knew the chosen one was the most shy. I was assigned to a dorm with Caroline and Aria. I couldn't be more delighted. That night was the first after many years that I had a peaceful sleep.