Beginnings

I woke up on the morning of August 31st feeling refreshed. Making my way to Tom's room. The door was open and the sounds of the shower running were heard. I sat on his bed and began to look through a book that was on his nightstand, Mischief With Magic. Another book about the dark arts I guess. Tom and I had gotten way more acquainted with each other that following month and our relationship was casual. The shower stopped and the bathroom door creaked as it opened. There he was, in nothing but a towel around his waist that hung a little bit on the low side. My face turned plump and I looked away hastily.

"You don't have to look away Draco." He muttered while drying his hair.
Oh, trust me Tom I HAVE to look away. I cleared my throat and looked back up at him. He had a shirt on now and I weaved a sigh of relief which I hope he didn't notice but I saw him smirk. Dammit. That damn smirk.

"Sorry for just walzting into your room." I whispered and he glanced at me and made his way over.

"Don't worry about it." He said and bent down to kiss the side of my forehead. I turned even redder. What was that?? I thought gulping, why would he do that? What the hell is this? I traced my fingers over the place his lips touched which were crimson red now. Do you want to go to Diagon Alley today Draco? I thought of taking you to The Three Broomsticks."

"Yes, sure," I replied getting up and following him out of the room for breakfast. My mother, who was still wary of Tom was on the edge of her seat as she cut the bacon on her plate. Our family owl, Sirius, swooped in.

I never knew why he was named after a mass murderer but it was my mother's decision and my father only stayed quiet.

Harry Potter- The Boy Who Lies??

I let out a chuckle as someone burst in through the doors. My father was looking frantic. "My Lord! Voldemort- he has summoned us! Today was the first time."

"Follow me Lucius." Tom said and the door to their office was closed in an instant as they disappeared inside. My mother was quivering so I tried to calm her while the two talked. They came back after fifteen minutes and Tom announced that the action of their plan would begin today.