The End.

The next morning and many more mornings after that were spent together. Tom freed his deatheaters and took over the Ministry, which was easy because he was the Lord of Slytherin and had a group of supporters ready. He was ruling it now as Minister of Magic. He had already succeeded in getting many things done. He first made a binding contract with the muggle community minister so that magic remains a secret. Every little muggleborn from Hogwarts and their parents were especially made to sign a secrecy contract or obliviated if they denied it. Elves were no longer just slaves. They were receiving minimum wages from the houses they worked for. Blood and dark magic were practised often again but only learnt under supervision first. Werewolves and such creatures were given protection. The Chosen one was free and living on his own. Tom had done a lot.

Many started admiring him when he started out a few months after Albus Dumbledore's mysterious death. By now, everybody worshipped him. The world seemed to have become more...belonging to each and every person and creature. Professor McGonagall was now the headmaster of Hogwarts. Supremist purebloods were set in line by Tom and eventually accepted the muggle folk community as a part of the magic universe. The world was all fine.

I woke up with a minor headache that morning from the crying heard in the room next to mine. Apparently, Freya had fallen from the crib. Tom was already there comforting her in her room, and I smiled as I watched the two leaning against the door. Tom and I got married on the 4th of December 1999. We adopted Freya, a six month old, a year later. Boy, was she adorable, especially with Tom cooing her all the time. He was all stoic and powerful when it came to the Ministry but whipped and smitten when he was with me or Freya. I cleared my throat, and as they both looked behind. Freya started flailing her arms to get me to come take her, Tom smiled. "I didn't want to wake you." He said, and I placed a kiss on his lips. All was right with the world.

Thank you