Chapter 6 - Just like Percy?

*Percy/Omega's POV*

  We all go for lunch. According to our new schedule, after lunch there is going to be sword fighting practice. In that, I'm gonna train new campers. I want to train fresh people go they can grasp all my skills quickly. But first is lunch. I take my seat besides Annabeth.

"So, tired?" I ask her.

"Nahh" She answers.

"You did well" I say.

"Yea, no big deal and I have to tell something to you!" She smiles.

"What?"

"Calypso likes LUKE!!"

"That is great we need to do something!"

"Yea! I was wondering the same thing!"

"Let's go talk to Luke?" I ask.

"Sure" She answers. I order blue food and blue coke. That's my regular dude I can't help it.

"Percy they may get suspicious you are ordering too much blue." Annabeth warns.

"Do I look like I care? Just lemme be foolish for once." I say.

"Fine" Leo passes by and stops near my table.

"You remind me so much of Percy. He loves blue stuff too." Leo smiles and vanishes. After lunch there is a five minute gap so we go back to our castle tent. Annabeth and I go to Luke.

"What's up?" Luke asks the both of us.

"Just tell us do you like Calypso?" I ask.

"Yes, you guys have known this."

"Have you ever tried asking her out?" Annabeth asks.

"No, she's not over Leo I guess." He answers.

"You're crazy! Just try it out man! Ask her out." I say.

"Percy you gotta be kidding me! You both came here for this? I should have seen that coming." He says.

"Luke why don't you just give it a try huh?" Annabeth says.

"Okay fine, I'll try. Only once though." He says.

"Will do" Both me and Annabeth have bright smiles hung up on our faces.

"Let's go for training." Annabeth reminds.

"Yea and Luke, you and Calypso are training together." I wink and leave.

We leave for the arena. Annabeth is going to give training for dagger using and me for sword fighting. I help the new campers select their swords and they seem very excited. I start with teaching them the basics. They learn pretty fast. With my favorite type of training time passes by very fast. I do not realize that the sun has already set. The newbies look exhausted but they like me.

"Class dismissed" I say and they move towards their cabins.

I need a nice swim. I go towards the lake because that is the most relaxing place for me currently. I can't remove my cloak so I get in the water with the cloak still on. I swim for a while and then I her footsteps. I see a figure appear. It is Leo. I come out of the water and stand by his side.

"You're Omega right?" He asks.

"Yes" I answer.

"You are just like Percy. Blue food, blue drinks, amazing and unique fighting skills, the best with swords and swimming." Leo says.

"Who is Percy?" I ask.

"He IS a hero. He saved everyone but I betrayed him, the gods and his friends betrayed him. His home betrayed him. But he lives in the hearts of all campers." Leo says. I feel goods suddenly. They care about me..... They actually do....

"I wish I could know about him." I pretend.

"Our campfire is gonna be Percy Jackson for the entire week, you and your army can attend that stuff if you like." Leo invites.

"We'll be sure to." I smile and leave.

A/N

Another chapter enjoy you reading!                                                                                           Lots Of luv XOXO,

Fangirl_Leo.