Chapter 23- Truth serum

IMP. NOTE IN THE END
*Percy's POV*
I was sitting in my room when my right arm seemed to hurt. It hurt so bad the bruises started to appear. Right arm means Luke. Being the leader of the Chaos army is not easy. You see if anyone in Convelation is hurt I feel it too. Even when Calypso, Reyna and Annabeth were kidnapped, I felt all the things they went through but I don't tell them. I don't want them to feel bad about it.

Then suddenly my right leg started hurting too. Right leg means Reyna. I got up and started rushing down the stairs to go to Reyna's room but my right leg went numb and I fell down the stairs. The pain shooted up my arm but my leg wouldn't budge.

"Percy we made it!" I heard Annabeth yell.

"Annabeth" I called for help.

"Oh shoot" Annabeth cursed and helped me up back to my room.

"Reyna---- trouble..!" I said and she nodded. The pain started to ease but my leg stayed numb.

"She is not in her room." Annabeth said returning.

"Nico's room?" I asked.

"No" she replied.

"Let's go check the base." I suggested. I got up from my bed but fell down due to my leg.

"Think you could teleport?" Annabeth asked.

"Ya." I said.

I teleported with Annabeth into the base and then Annabeth helped me to the chair. But then we saw Reyna tied to a chair, unconscious.

"Nico what the hell!" Annabeth yelled.

"Wake her up." I commanded.

As soon as the water was splashed on Reyna, she woke up. My leg went back to normal with only a slight stinging. I instantly felt better.

"Why is she tied?" I asked.

"She was kissing the suspect." Nico said coldly.

"Wait what!?" Annabeth commented.

"Yes" Nico confirmed.

"Reyna tell me." I demanded but she remained silent.

"She was only helping my wounds, Nico got it all wrong." Tyler said.

"We need a solution to this." I said.

"I have it!" Annabeth said.

"What is it?" Nico asked.

"Truth serum." Annabeth said.

"Where did you get it from?" I asked.

"Will and I made it. That's what I wanted to tell you about when you fell on the stairs."

"Why did you fall?" Nick asked.

"Nothing" I said avoiding the question but Annabeth wouldn't stop eyeing me.

"We need to test the serum on someone first. I think Percy." Annabeth said.

"Fine." Guess I was in trouble.

Annabeth injected the serum into my neck. For some time everything looked blur. It was as if I was under some spell and I wanted to speak out anything and everything within me.

"Who are you?" Annabeth asked.

"Percy Jackson, the guy who got back Zeus's lightning bolt, fought Ares, returned the Golden Fleece, survived the labyrinth, held the weight of the sky and fought Kronos. I'm also Omega, commander of Chaos army, defeater of all void enemies and the heir to Chaos's throne." I said.

"What is your current mission?"

"To destroy Detorian."

"The female you love the most?"

"Sally Jackson and Annabeth Chase Jackson." I said truthfully.

"It's working." Nico smiled.

"One last question, what hurt you in the morning?"

That was a question I didn't want to answer, I didn't want them to know what was happening to me but the words just left my mouth.

"It was Reyna and Luke. Being your leader, I feel stuff when any of you are hurt." I confessed.

After I guess some minutes, everything became normal. Annabeth and Nico gave me a we have to talk look while then the serum was injected in Tyler's neck. I just hope Reyna hasn't betrayed us.

*Calypso's POV*
To be continued in the next chapter.

A/N
So many had confusion as to why Calypso mentioned Nico's name. The next chapter it will be cleared out.

Luv XOXO,
FANGIRL_LEO.