Chapter 21- He Returns

*Nico's POV*
I couldn't sit in her room anymore do I shadow travelled to the lake. Clarisse was sitting there too. She looked pretty. The fat, ugly and mean Clarisse was gone although the cursing remained.

"Hey" I smiled.

"Darn it Death Boy don't scare people by just appearing outta nowhere." She smiled.

"Well sorry." I said.

"I was only kidding. Anyway what's up?" She asked.

"A lot." I answered.

"Tell me, I can be a good listener."

"Trust me you don't wanna know."

"I do. Really." She says.

"You look hot by the way." I comment and instantly regret it.

"I still am tough." She says.

"Of course I didn't ---- I mean--- I didn't want to flirt or anything ju----"

"Gods just calm down." She said touching my shoulder.

"There's just too much." I say.

"I get the 'hot' comment from a lot of people and I should because I worked a lot on reducing weight and other girly shit. But Nico spill."

"First we had to come back to Earth, then the whole kidnapping of Convelation members, Calypso's betrayal, Luke surrendering and now Tyler. Over all of this Reyna actually trusts Tyler, a guy she just met more than her boyfriend! It is just sad." I narrate.

"Really? That's where you are wrong my friend!!" Reyna says.

"Enlighten me please." I say.

"You as****e Reyna fu****g trusts you more than any freaking body in the universe!" Clarisse says.

"Then why does she still trust that guy Tyler when I told her he is nothing but trouble." I argue.

"Dammit! She doesn't trust Tyler. She trusts her instincts which tell her that Tyler is a nice guy. And stop calling Tyler 'that guy' I like him." Clarisse blushes.

"Oh, so that's the case..." I smrik.

"Shut up and go get your girl." She says.

I shadow travel back to Reyna's room but she isn't there yet do I decide to go check up on Tyler. But what I see at the secret base feels like a dagger through my heart.

*Luke's POV (surprise, surprise)*
I sat on the shore waiting for something to happen. I was told to come here and surrender but after a day's waiting no one came. When I was about to leave an image appeared in mid air. It was Detorian.

"Welcome" His image says.

"I'm here so now let Calypso go." I say.

"Yes sure but for that you have to go into the sea. A little deep and you shall find an underwater door there. Calypso is waiting for you there. You both come inside and then she is free." Detorian says and I nod.

Under normal circumstances I would never follow an ass***** like him but..... I dived underwater and found the door. I got inside and Calypso was there. She was standing in tattered, old grey robes but still looked beautiful as ever.

"Hey" I smiled but she didn't even respond.

Insted she checked me for weapons and took away my sword and dagger. She then handcuffed me with Chaos silver cuffs and walked me to a room in which she tied me to a chair made of chaos silver using handcuffs of chaos silver. Detorian had been carful. You see nobody but Chaos could break Chaos silver.

"Ahhh..so Luke second in command is finally here." Chaos said entering the room.

"Let Calypso go." I demanded.

"You really think I want to go?" Calypso let's out a laugh.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Not even a fool would fool me here like you did."

"Look at the broken love sick puppy." Detorian smirked.

"I loved you with everything in me. I cared for you. I did everything for you then why? Why did you do this to me?" I asked my eyes pleading for answers. I swear I saw something in her eyes but it went away very quickly.

"Cut the 'love' crap." Detorian said. I was in no mood for comebacks. I felt hollow because it was the second time I died. I sound like a girl but Calypso's betrayal was too much.

"Let's get him in." Calypso said and Detorian nodded.

I saw the HIM they were talking about. My blood boiled only due to his presence. Every nerve within me wanted to kill that monster devouring another demigod's body. It was him, Kronos....

"It is time for revenge." Kronos said and I already new I was in deep deep trouble.

A/N
See? My updates are getting faster!! So stay tuned!!

Luv XOXO,
FANGIRL_LEO.