Chapter 14- Annabeth wakes up

*Annabeth/Sigma's POV*
I felt like I had no control over my own body. Whatever was happening felt unreal because all I could do was watch even when my body was doing the task. It was like my sole had no command over my body actions. Looking into those sea green eyes just killed me because although it wasn't me but still I was the reason for his pain and the grief on his face made me want to cry.

I was tied in a room but the noises outside clearly stated that we were at war. Which means Perry needed me but what could I do? I tried to fit the drug every time but always failed. One last try won't hurt will it? Just one more try. I stained my mind and heart again. I pulled my body away from the commanding drug and finally I could feel the string break like my body was being ripped away and coming back in my command.

I forced my wings open and they did! Yes! I was back in control! The chains were nothing to restrain me once the wings opened and I flew out of the chamber into the camp's heart. Outside, everything was a MESS.

The camp looked destroyed. Everything was in flames and looked so bad....I saw the demigods fight the weird creatures who were neither Greek nor Roman or anything else I saw on any other planets. In the centre of the battle field stood my hero PERCY JACKSON. Why was Convelation attacking him?

I rushed to his rescue but then I saw how much Percy had changed. His hair were a lighter shade of black instead of jet black, there were bags under his eyes and not to mention the eye colour which was red instead of sea green, his skin was a way more paler and over all anyone could conclude he was under the effect of a serum. A drug stronger than what I was injected with of course. I tapped Nico on the shoulder and he looked shocked but nodded in understanding. Convelation stepped aside and fought other creatures while Omega was left with me.

"Omega" I called.

"So finally you come forward Sigma, Detorian told me about you. He warned me that you are the smartest of all." Omega hisses.

"Omega you know me, you know we are on the same side. You know we fight for Chaos. Come back Omega. Earth needs you, CHB needs you, Chaos needs you, Convelation needs you and most of all, I need you Omega. Please." I cry but Percy doesn't look the slightest disturbed.

"No! You can not confuse me with words. I fight and follow only Detorian and Chaos along with Convelation are my biggest enemies. I seek revenge!" Percy roars.

"Remember Omega, you made us. You made Convelation Omega. You have to lead Chaos's throne Percy and LEAD the worlds not follow some monsters command!" I half yell half cry.

"NO!" He says and charges at me. I have to fight back if I have to safe earth.

I go on defence mode. Not because I don't want to harm Percy but only because he is too fast to be harmed but any attacks. I'm just keeping myself alive. Looking around I find everyone doing well and I'm the only one struggling. Suddenly a sword is pushed fully through my stomach. The pain is immense but it pain more when I realised it is Percy swords. Tears roll down my cheeks.

"Percy!"

I cry out loud and my face mask fall off reveling the face of a girl who was once a demigod and called Annabeth. Last thing I see before blacking out for the 100th time is a pair of beautiful green eyes.......