Epilogue

One year later

*Annabeth's POV*
I stood in the throne room of Olympus setting everything for the party. Never in a hundred days I thought that I would return to this place.

"Oh come on Annabeth I need some time with you!" He whined wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You know the party is tonight right? I have to set this all up." I replied.

He placed his lips on mine and I melted beneath his touch. How could he have such an effect on me? I kissed back and soon we were in between a heated make out session. Then someone cleared their throat.

"No PDA here." Hestia's warm voice smiled and I blushed tomato red.

"Ahh...my favorite goddess." He smiled.

"Percy Jackson charming as always." Hestia smiled at him....

YES, HE IS ALIVE.

*Reyna's POV*

Time lapse to the party in the evening.

I put on the only dress I owned which happened to be the black dress Nico gave me on our date. I stood in front for the mirror and checked if I looked appropriate. After all it was going to be the biggest party ever.

You are after Detorian was gone Percy died. Annabeth and even Chaos were devastated. We couldn't just go back to Planet Chaos without Percy. We all loved him. So we together made a decision of giving up our lives at the Chaos planet and living on Earth. Only on that condition we got Percy back.

So basically we had were still Convelation and would help Chaos but we lived on Earth away from all the Planet Chaos luxuries. It wasn't a very big sacrifice seeing that we got Percy back.

Tonight it was a one year Detorian destruction celebration. Every demigod above eighteen, evey satyr and every god was invited in the throne room for the biggest party ever.

I entered the party with Nico while Annabeth did with Percy, Luke with Calypso and Tyler with Clarisse. Oh did I mention that Luke and Calypso are married? Oh, Nico and I are married too. And before I forget, Tyler and Clarisse are dating.

"Let the party begin!" Zeus announced.

Finally we got our happy ending ;)

A/N
This book is officially over! It is complete! I'm so glad I made it to the end. If you guys didn't keep voting, I'm sure I wouldn't have finished this. Thanks to all you wonderful people who read this book. Please do read my other books too!

Saying goodbye XOXO,
Fangirl_Leo.