Chapter 16-Recovery

*Luke/Swordmaster's POV*
I feel....I DON'T KNOW! CHEATED? SAD? ANGRY? STUPID? Yes basically all of them. How could I believe that bi***?! All these years I secretly liked her and dam man she played along really well. I need to tell Reyna and Nico about it through.

I press the signal on my wrist which will send signals to Nico and Reyna to assemble in the Castle tent. I slowly walk towards it dreading every moment I spent in there with that traitor. She was so smart.

"What happened?" Nico asks.

"And where is Calypso?" Reyna asks.

"She is gone." Is all I reply.

"What do you mean?" Nico questions.

"She betrayed us. From the very beginning she had sided with Detorian. I saw in the woods speaking to him so she fled." I narrate.

"I'm so sorry." Reyna says keeping her hand on my shoulder.

"Don't be. I should have known. Love is not meant for me. I just got caught in her act."

"Don't say that buddy. You'll find someone better." Nico soothes me.

"We have to go see Percy and Annabeth but we can't tell them about the whole Calypso act right now." Reyna says.

"Yea, I'll be there in five." I say and walk up to my room. I'm about to fall on the bed for a nap but I see a letter lying on my bed.

'How was the taste of defeat Swordmaster? She is back in my base but refuses to fight against you. That worthless bi***! She 'loves' you. This is so sad... What should I do with her? Ahh..yes. I shall torture her until you surrender.
-Detorian'

"That son of a *****!!" I yell and throw anything that come in my hand. I break the mirror of my room because I don't want to see my reflection.

She actually liked me... How could I put her back in Detorian's hell hole? I have to get her back but Percy would never allow Calypso's rescue mission because he wouldn't want to put more lives in danger. I can't wait for the final battle either because I know she is being tortured.

I hold her picture in my hand and stroke her face. I will get her safe no matter what happens. I will save her even if it means surrendering my life because I love her. I still do.

*Leo's POV*
All this time Percy was right in front of me and I couldn't recognize him! I wanted to say sorry but I didn't know if he was alive. Calypso saw me and Hazel together but didn't say a word. My feeling for Calypso have faded but I still like her. Even if it is as a friend.

"Leo are you gonna go back to her?" Hazel asks.

"No! Are you kidding me? I love YOU Hazel and it won't change!" I confess.

"I love you too Repair Boy." She says and places her soft pink lips on mine. I could feel the electricity coarse through my entire body.

"We have to go see them." I say as she breaks the kiss.

"Yea it is going to be difficult but we have to go." She says and I nod in confirmation. Together we walk towards the infirmary where Percy and Annabeth are.

*Piper's POV*
I lay in my bed with Jason's arms around me. It felt so safe. Like nothing could bother me ever again. He kissed me and I loved the feeling but we had some work to do... An unfinished business.

"I hate to stop you but Jason we have to visit them."

"Yes we do. We also have to apologize." Jason sighs.

Hand in hand we walk towards the infirmary where Percy and Annabeth are.

A/N
Here's the chapter you guys waited for! So my computer crashed and now the chapters I prepared further are all gone so Please stay with me and my slow updates!!!

Luv,
Fangirl_Leo.