Chapter 34- The Final Combat

*Tyler's POV*
I stood on the ship with Percy by my side while everyone else was on the battle field. I could see each and every movement from the ship and I could see the blood shed.

Detorian is my father but I never even knew about him. My mom loved him a lot. Even when he left, my mom loved him but I hated him. He forgot about my mom and left her to die. Now I wanted my revenge and here he was trying to destroying the world.

Although he us the only family I have left. I have to kill him. I have to kill him because he is troubling my new family. The family that took me in when I was all Alone. The demigod family.

"Look" Percy said pointing at a dark figure right at the end of the battle field.

"Detorian." I sighed.

The battle had already begun and I could see our first ranks struggling but the archers were doing pretty well. I really wanted to go down and kick some asses but I had to stick to the plan.

"He is going to strik at Clarisse!" Percy yelled.

I looked to the monster behind Clarisse. She was completely clueless. That's how something within me snapped. I knew she had some effect on me but I didn't know I actually liked her. Until now....

"Percy teleport me." I said and he nodded.

After being teleported, I slashed the monster into pieces and Clarisse finally turned behind. Her forehead was beaded with sweat and blood covered her sword. Okay, she looked hot.

"Thanks." She smiled.

"Clarisse, I know this isn't the time but will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Tyler! We are in the middle of a war! I will answer after we win this war. No go!" She said pushing me into the portal. Like that I reached back onto the ship.

"You like her?" Percy asked.

"Yea" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"I thought you had a thing for Reyna." He stated.

"No, she is a very good friend." I said and Percy nodded.

"Oh man it is time to jump in the battle." Percy smirked.

That's when I say what he meant. Detorian was out killing which meant it was time for both of us to jump in the battle.

*Percy's POV*
I teleported the two of us in the center of the battle field and we fought back to back like a killing machine. Tyler was doing great and I could see the number of monsters decrease.

That's when something happened. With a snap of Detorian's finger, something went on and all demigods and monsters fell to the floor. That only ones standing were Convelation, Detorian, Tyler, Kronos, Typhoon and Electro.

"What did you do?!" I roared.

"Calm down! They are only unconscious."

"Detorian you have to die." Luke said.

"Oh no Luke. You do not have the power to kill me. The only one who does is my child himself." Detorian said.

"Oh and I'm sure he won't hesitate to do so." Reyna spat.

"Mind your tone daughter of Bellona!" Detorian signalled something and before our minds could process stuff, Nico lay on the ground wounded.

"What did you do?!" Reyna cried.

"Ahh...just showing how vulnerable you all are." Kronos said.

"Luke take Kronos! Tyler and Percy go for Detorian!" Annabeth said and we quickly put her plan to action.

Tyler and I were sword fighting with Detorian while Luke charged at Kronos. Annabeth fought Typhoon and Reyna with Electro. Calypso was healing Nico.

"I'll distract him and you have to kill him. Take my sword, it is you who has to do this." I told Tyler.

"Okay." Tyler said and hid behind a bush.

"Charge at me you coward!" I yelled and Detorian's eyes burned with rage.

He attacked me and I defended every strick. He was too fast but I still managed to give him some wounds. My body was loosing blood as Detorian's sword slashed my arm. I continued to fight but with a blurry vision I kept getting injuries.

"YOU!" Detorian yelled and strikes. I was on the floor breathing hard.

I could see Tyler closing in and a smirk plastered on Detorian's face. But Tyler came too late. Detorian drove the sword into my stomach but I didn't not whimper in pain. Instead I smirked.

"Time up." I said and before everything went black, I saw the end of Detorian as Tyler killed him.

I was DIEING........

A/N
This is the end. THE END GUYS. I love you all for staying with me. Oh yes Percy did die. Wait of the Epilogue ;)

Luv XOXO,
Fangirl_Leo.