Chapter 9- Taken

*NICO/ALPHA'S POV*

Percy asked Convelation to gather everybody in the Arena. All of us helped Jason to the arena and Luke left to call Piper and drag the duplicate here. As we presented the real Jason, everyone gasped.

"What happened?" An Ares camper asked. 

"Yesterday he was okay." Another camper stated.

"The Jason you all say yesterday was a duplicate, this is the real Jason." Percy declared and everyone was shocked. That's when Luke came to me.

"Piper is gone and so is the duplicate." He whispered.

"Shit, let's not tell them now, it will create chaos." I say and Luke nods. I tell Perry about it and then we disperse the crowd and walk back to out castle. I see Percy going into the woods but I don't follow. I lead the team back to the castle. Where is Piper? We have to rescue her.

*OMEGA/PERCY'S POV*

Piper and Jason's thoughts race in my mind. We were going back to the castle when I saw Clarisse sneaking into the woods. Surprising, she sat near the lake thinking something. As if lost in her own world.

"Hey" I sat besides her.

"You know Omega, you're so much like Percy. Even he never let anyone one be alone." Clarisse said.

"People keep telling me that." I reply.

"I'll tell you something? I miss that kelp head. I used to fight him a lot but I enjoyed that. We used to give each other a hard time but that was the fun. I miss him." She revels.

"Wow" What? I'm shocked okay! Clarisse has a soft side! FOR ME!? Who knew?

"You tour on so many planets and places, if you ever meet him, don't tell him what I told you. Just tell him to come back." Clarisse said.

"How will I? I am Percy Jackson....." With that I put my hood down and revel myself to Clarisse. YES CLARISSE.

"PERCY!?" 

"Woah, calm down!" I yell.

"Where in the Hades were you?!" She smacked me, HARD.

"Right now, you were all mushy and soft about Percy and when he himself appears in front of you, the first thing you do is hit him?" I stare at her in disbelief.

"Curse Ares! I told all that to you!" She blushes. YES BLUSHES.

"Stays between you and me." I wink.

"Even this should" She gives me a tight hug and then walks away. Me? I stand there with my jaw sweeping the floor. 

I walk back to the castle. She has changed so much. She actually looks pretty. No that I'm attracted to her or anything but it is just that she is no more the fat, ugly bully. Instead she is now the soft but powerful, pretty but tough leader. I don't believe how much things have changed here. I like the new Clarisse. Not only because she looks beautiful also because she has improved her personality from before. 

"Hey....." Annabeth hugs me as i reach the castle living room.

"Wise girl" I give a full hearten smile.

"Where were you?" She asks.

"With Clarisse" I answers.

"Hmm..... Wait what?"

"Yes, I reveled myself to her." I confess. She stares at me like I just spoke something she didn't understand and Annabeth not understanding a thing is a very big thing.

"Really? Clarisse?"

"Yea, she went all mushy about Percy so then I said let's do this." I smile.

"Wow" She smiles back.

We separate ways and walk to our rooms. What? We have separate rooms because Annabeth insisted. I lay on bed staring at the roof. We have to get Piper back man. Jason's already hurt bad so we can't risk anymore demigod lives. What do I do? I'm the leader and i'm supposed to know stuff! I don't even have a clue about where they are nor do I know where Destructo's base is. I walk back and forth in my room when Nico barges in. 

"I have a plan" Those words are enough to grab my attention. We gather everyone to discuss the matter. I hope Nico's plan is good. Chaos help us. But then again where has Chaos helped anybody?

A/N

There you go! Next update might not take this long but just in case you feel it is taking very long. comment KELP HEAD below!

Luv XOXO,

Fangirl_Leo.