Chapter 24- Lost Faith

*Calypso's POV*
I stood there watching the love of my life being tortured. I'm not being sarcastic. I love Luke more than anything. But did I have a choice? I promised Nico.

Flashback (before Calypso left camp)

"Nico!" I yelled for him.

"What is it?" He asked rushing towards me.

"You will not interrupt me. Promise?"

"Promise."

"I worked for Detorian. Every mission with you guys was fake. I did it to earn your trust but in the process, I made Friends. I started liking a Luke. Now I know I love him! Today after Annabeth's incident, I was going to tell Detorian I can't work for him but Luke---". I sobbed.

"He saw you didn't he?" I nodded.

"I don't know what I'm doing right now. I should me mad at you probably even kill you but I know what you have for Luke is true. So I want you to go back to Detorian. Go back and keep me informed on what he's planning." Nico said.

"Okay." With that I left.

End of flashback.

I shut my eyes as the firey whip hit Luke. I was burning. I so wanted to kick Kronos's ass but I controlled myself. Kronos used his dagger to make deep, long wounds on Luke body. Wounds that would leave marks forever.

Luke silently stood there, not a word coming out of his mouth. I know why. Kronos was only physically hurting him but I hurt his soul and the pain I gave him was the worst. When salt was rubbed on his body, I couldn't take it any more.

"Let's stop for today." I said with a straight.

"But we were having fun!" Detorian said. Real mature....

"We can't kill him. He can be used as a bargain chip." I suggested.

"Well okay. Kronos stop." Detorian ordered and he nodded.

"Oh yea Calypso, I want you in my room tonight." Detorian winked and for the first time I saw Luke's expression change. He was jealous and I was really glad for it.

*Nico's POV*
I stood there waiting for Annabeth to investigate Tyler. My mind was sure that he was a traitor and also that they kissed but somewhere in my heart I couldn't believe it. The serum would get that part of my heart to believe too.

"What is your name?"

"Tyler Mary Rosewood"

"Who is your father?"

"I don't know."

"Why do you have Detorian's mark on you?"

"I don't know."

To say I was shocked would be an understatement.

"Do you know who Detorian is?"

"No"

"Did you kiss Reyna?"

"No"

I froze. They didn't.... I yelled at het, broke her heart for nothing. They didn't kiss! What had I done?! My heart trusted Reyna and so did Clarisse! Why did I be so stupid?! Gods!

"Reyna I'm sorry." I said holding her hand but she didn't respond.

"Annabeth, take Reyna to the infirmary and I'll take Tyler." Percy said.

"No I need to talk." I protested.

"She is not in the condition. She looks so....lifeless. Nico take rest and give her some time." Annabeth suggested and I nodded. I got into my room and shut it.

2 days later

Two days and I didn't get out of my room. Everyday Percy would come and tell me Reyna was not responding. I couldn't sleep, nor could I eat or drink. It was as if my heart was ripped away from me. That's how she felt... It made me realize love was not only happiness. It was pain too.

"Nico, she responded!" Percy said tapping on my door and that was enough.

I barged out of my room towards Reyna's room. The first thing I heard was het laughter and the first thing I saw was her smile.

"Reyna" I said with a smile.

As soon as she saw me, her smile faded. Annabeth was there in the room too.

"Go away. I never wanna see you again asshole." She spat.

Just like that I knew I lost her trust.

A/N
Late I know but I did it! Difficult chapter to write next update will be soon! Maybe I'll update tomorrow or today!

Luv XOXO,
FANGIRL_LEO.