Chapter 33- The Date

*Nico's POV*
I could tell she liked it. The way she smiled at me after so long felt amazing. I could literally do a happy dance or even squeal like a girl for that matter.

"So let's eat." I suggested and she nodded.

As she took the first bite of the noodles, I was really excited. I started at her face for a response but it remained unchanged. Was it that horrible? Did Percy lie about the taste?

"Is it good?" I asked.

"It is not good." She stated and my face fell.

"It is amazing!" She said after a pause and I grinned from ear to ear.

"Thanks." Then the awkward silence came back.

As we finished our food, a slow song played in the background. Leo set it up well. I got up from my chair and walked to Reyna's chair. I held out my hand for her as an symbol to asking her for dance.

She placed her hand in mine and smiled. My heart skipped a beat. Her hatred was killing me but her smiled gave me heart attacks. Percy is right, I'm so whipped.

I put my arms around her waist and pulled her close. Her hands followed by being placed around my neck. My heart was beating faster than normal due to our proximity. Our bodies moved along with the music but remained close.

"Why did you doubt me?" Reyna asked suddenly and I froze.

"Reyna you are so pretty and all I have is a sad past. I was insecure." I stated.

"Nico, I love you." I froze. My body stopped functioning and my mind couldn't process the three words she said.

"Say it again." I said cupping her face.

"I love you." She said and all my insecurities went down the drain.

Make out session ahead

I gently pressed my lips to her soft ones. I kissed her lighted but she wanted more and pressed back harder. Soon the kiss became furious and wild. We pulled apart for oxygen but then kissed again.

I pressed my tongue on her lips demanding entrance and she gladly let me in. Our tongues mingled together and I wanted more and more. She bit my tongue and I moaned in delight.

I kissed down her neck softly sucking on her soft spots making her moan. I wanted more and more but I knew my area was getting hard. If we have to stop, it has to be now. So I pulled back.

"Don't stop." Reyna said looking into my eyes.

"We have a war tomorrow Reyna." I reminded.

"Oh shoot." She smiled.

"Let's go." After that, we shadow travelled back to Argo II and got under the blanket falling in a deep sleep.

*Percy's POV*
In the next morning

We had reached the base's border and Detorian's army was ready for us. I gathered all my commanders and put everyone in the formations. I still didn't like the idea of staying back but Annabeth had a point.

"Percy we are all ready." Luke announced standing in front of me.

"That is great but where is Nico?" I asked.

"He is still undisturbed." Luke smirked and I knew what he meant.

"No I'm here." Nico said appearing in full armor along with Reyna.

Both of their faces were enough to indicate that things were going great between them. In the final moments I permitted everyone to say goodbye to their friends and family in case they didn't return.

"Demigods and Convelation, this war is bigger than any other war you have fought and our enemy is the one from the void. Be brave and we shall win!" I spoke and cheers broke.

Finally, IT WAS ARES TIME. I MEAN WAR TIME ;)

A/N
The next chapter will be the last chapter of the book but there will be an epilogue in the end.

Luv XOXO,
Fangirl_Leo.