Chapter 1

Beep*Beep*Beep*
The alarm on my phone went off but I ignored it. I was to comfortable in my bed to even open my eyes.
Your Dad: "Mija levántate!! Vamos a estar tarde!"
Y/n: "Peroo porque tengo que irr"
Dad: "Porque si. No questions about it." He explains as you get up from your bed.
Once he leaves your room you grab your clothes and hop in the shower. When you finished your shower you quickly dried your hair and threw on a random outfit.

You then run down the stairs seeing your mom eating.
Mom: "Ves mija por no apurarte ya no puedes desayunar conmigo😔" she says in a heartbroken tone.
Y/n: "Ikkk Srry ma mas alrato vengo pa comer con tigoo!!" You explain as you run out the door. You see your dad signaling you to come over to the car.
Dad: "Ay y/n ayyy y/n."
Y/n: " Ik sorry it's just I'm kinda nervous to see everyone..." You lied so that your dad wouldn't get at mad you for you taking forever to change. But you were actually really excited to see everyone. Especially Diego. You haven't seen him in what felt like forever!!!

———————Time Skip——————

When you and your dad got to the stadium your dad checks in and made sure that the people at the front remember you in case you wanted to stop by without your dad. You were kinda nervous though. Your dad leads the way to the field and you see everyone in a group talking.
Dad (Javier): "Oye chicos! Vengan para acá!" Your dad yells out as the team starts to walk toward you
Memo: "Buen día Javi!! Y/n!!! Mucho tiempo que no as venido para visitarnos!! Memo says as he hugs you.
Y/n: "Hola!! Si es que estaba en los Estados Unidos para estudiar!"
Memo: "Pues muy bien mija! Échale ganas!!"
Y/n: "Si gracias!" You reply. Everyone starts saying hi.
Diego: "Y/N?!?!"
Y/n: "DIEGITOO!!!! You run up to him and give him a big hug. He hugs you back
Diego: "Pendeja por que ya no me hablas??""
Y/n: De qué hablas? Why don't you talk to me anymore?!!??
Diego: "Well, I wanted to but I always thought you were busy..."
Y/n: "You should've!! But look that in the past now!! Now you know you can call me or text anytime!!"
Diego: "Yup!! Oh and sorry I forgot to introduce you two. Y/n, this is Kevin, Kevin Alvarez." There was a tall good looking guy with black hair and quite a few tattoos standing next to Diego.
Y/n: "Hi! I'm y/n nice to meet you!" You say as you hold out your hand to greet him. All he does is stand there and stares right into your eyes. Diego finally nudges him in the shoulder and finally says,
Kevin: "Oh uhhh sorry!! Nice to meet you y/n like Diego said I'm Kevin." He says as he finally shakes your hand. He smiles at you and you smile back. Once you two finally let go of hands Diego breaks the silence.
Diego: "Sooo uh y/n me and Kevin are gonna go out to eat after practice if you wanna join."
Y/n: "Oh, sure why not? It'll give us some time to catch up!" Diego was about to say something but your dad cuts him off.
Dad: "Okay everyone wrap it up! We need to start practice!!"
All the players start walking towards the field to train, both Kevin and Diego say bye to you and begin to train. You sit on the bleachers scrolling on tik tok.
Dad: "Y/n! Can you fill up the water bottles please? And everyone else 10 minute break!"
Y/n: "Okay!" You replied back to your dad and head to the water fountains. Once you finished filling them up you started walking towards the field. Not looking up you crash into someone. You drop all the water bottles and fell to the floor laying right in top of the person you fell on. It was Kevin..
Kevin: "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry y/n!!! Are you okay? I'll be right back!" He explains as he runs to the bathroom to get paper towels for the cut on your lip. He runs back from the bathroom full speed and lightly cleans the blood off your lip.
Y/n: "Kevin it's okay! It was kinda my fault to for not looking up!" You mumble as he slowly continues to clean your lip. Once he finishes he helps you up since the whole time he was helping you you were sitting down.
Y/n: "Thank you Kevin, really." He smiled.
Kevin: "It was really no problem, I mean I was the one that bumped into you." You guys laugh. "We should probably clean this mess up.." He says while looking down. You completely forgot about the water bottles. While cleaning everything up you were to mesmerized by Kevin's handsome face. When you were done cleaning up you look down and noticed that you're sweater was all wet.
Y/n: "Fuck.."
Kevin: "Oh um I think I have an extra sweater in my locker if you wanna borrow it. It's really cold outside and you'll probably get sick if you go outside wet."
Y/n: "Oh okay." You both start walking to the locker rooms. All you could think about was how he cared that he didn't want to get you sick. I mean he's def a keeper for that 💍💍. He gives you his hoodie and you put it on.
Y/n: "Thank you Kevin, like really."
Kevin: "It's no problem, it's the least I could do for bumping into you." You chuckle. "And by the way, is your lip okay?" He adds in to the conversation.
Y/n: "Oh yeah it's better!" You reply. Then both of you start to walk towards the field. (Pretend you still filled water bottles) You hand the water bottles to the players since their break was over. Diego walks over to you.
Diego: "Sooo what we're you and Kevin doing?? 😏😏" He says while nudging your shoulder.
Y/n: "Oh uh nothing really he bumped into me and I dropped all the water bottles and he helped me clean everything up."
Diego: "Well then why are you wearing his sweater?" 😏😏
Y/n: "Oh! He just let me borrow it since I got my sweater wet,"
Diego: "Okayy iff you say sooo" Was the last thing he said while he walked away to begin practicing again. You went to sit on the bleachers again. You immediately started texting your bsf Ariana.
__________________________
A/N!!
First chapter!!! I have never written a story before and I'm not sure if anyone's gonna read this but it's wtv🤪🤪 PLS GIVE TIPS!!

(idk if y'all r gonna care abt this but 1159 words)