Chapter 6

Kevin's POV:

I heard a loud crash from upstairs and ran inside with other people following me. There was more crashes and when I saw who was making the destruction, I was shocked. It was Dani. ¿Why the hell was she doing this?!
Y/n's Dad: "DANIELA! GET.THE.HELL.OUT.OF.MY.HOUSE. OR I WILL CALL THE POLICE!"
I saw as she sprinted right past everyone and left the house. I was glad she was gone. I got my way through to where y/n's door was and saw the destruction Daniela caused. Oh my fucking god. ¿What the hell did Dani do? I then saw Diego and y/n slowly walk inside together and I followed. I helped them clean up the mess. I felt horrible. Everyone then decided to leave to not cause anymore trouble. Diego had to go to. I stayed and saw y/n sitting on her bed crying. I sat next to her.
Kevin: "Hey.. it's okay...." I gave her a hug and she accepted it. "Do you wanna talk about it?"

Y/n's POV:

Was he serious right now? ¿Do you wanna talk about it? Of course not! His bitchy ass girlfriend literally destroyed my room just because I didn't want her going thru my stuff.
Y/n: "No thanks... I js wanna be alone rn.. I'll see you later?"
Kevin: "yeah no.. sorry... I'll see you later then...."
I watched him as he left my room and closed my door. I really needed a break rn. I watched as he left my room. He looked back at me and gave me a small smile. I wanted Diego to stay but he had a last minute thing so I finally  decided to call Adrianna.
                           ON CALL:
A💋: Y/N?????
Y/n: CHICKYBBY I MISSED UU
A💋: OMG HEYY! Hows it going over there?
Y/n: Oh uhhh its been... chaotic
A💋: wdym chaotic.....SPILL
Y/n: Okay so when I was done texting u yesterday I went with Kevin and Diego to brunch right?
A💋: mhhmm
Y/n: Okay so my dad wasn't home
while we were abt to leave and he wasn't gonna be there for the rest of the day. So I stayed over at Kevins house.
A💋: DID U SUCK HIS DICK??😏🍆
Y/n: WHAT THE HELL ADRI NO OFC NOT!! QUE GROSERA 😥😥!!Anyways then Diego randomly arrived even tho he said he had to do something and then GUESS WHAT.
A💋: WHAT WHAT WHAT
Y/n: Kevin's ..... girlfriend showed up
A💋: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND?
Y/n: THOSE WERE MY EXACT THOUGHTS AND THEN (you explain what happened at the bbq earlier)
A💋: Imma beat her ass if I get the chance to go 🤗
Y/n: I'll record🥰! Anyway I gtg chiki but I'll text I any more deets
A💋: Ugh okayy I love youuu😘😘
Y/n: I love you tooo
A💋: save those words for kevinnn
Y/n: HU-     CALL ENDED...
You were about to call her back but you interrupted by a knock on your door.
Y/n: "Come in"
Dad: "Y/n!!! I just got the best news!"
Y/n: "for me or for u?"
Dad: "For you! I just got a call from the teams medical services and said that there is a spot open!
Y/n: OH MY GOSH. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!???
Dad: "YESSS!!
Y/n: "HOLY SHIT IM GONNA BE A NURSE FOR THE SELECCIÓN MEXICANA!!!
___________________________
I APOLOGIZE THAT THIS IS WAYYY TO SHORT BUT I WANTED IT TO END HERE! New chapter coming up!!!
(592 words)