Chapter 2

chiki arianaaa💋💋
OMG OMG ARRIII

WHAT WHAT WHAT

OKAY SO YK HOW I CAME TO THE STADIUM WITH MY DAD RIGHT??

YEAHHHH

(You explain everything that happened with Kevin <I'm to lazy to write everything😜>)

OMGGGG GIRL HE'S IN LOVE WITH YOUUU

YOU THINK????

YESSS U SHOULD DEF HHU😏😏

UGH IDKKK😞😞
TRUST ME

UGH IDK BUT I GTG ILL TTYLL❤️❤️

OK BYE LOVE YOUU💋💋💋
read at 12:37pm

You laughed as you texted Ariana. Then you felt a tap on your shoulder.

Diego: " Uh hey y/n you said you wanted to come with us to eat right?"
Y/n: Oh yeah I'll brb imma just say bye to my dad." He nods and you walk towards your dad.
Y/n: "Hey apá voy a ir con Diego y Kevin a comer está bien?"
Dad: "Si pero vayan con cuidado eh?"
Y/n: "Okkk te veo luegoo" You tell your dad as you walk towards Kevin and Diego.
Y/n: "Okk vamonoss" you tell them and you guys make your way towards the garage.
Diego: "Oh fuck I forgot my phone at the field y/n can you go with Kevin? We came in separate cars and if you guys don't leave now you'll be late to the reservation!"
Y/n: "Oh okay sure!" You say as you and Kevin walked to his car. Luckily Diego's plan to get the two of you alone worked. He didn't actually leave his phone at the field or make a reservation and watched as Kevin's car made its way out of the stadium to meet you guys there. Meanwhile with you and Kevin it was awfully quiet.
Kevin: "You can connect your phone to the car if you wanna play some music. And you can choose whatever music I honestly listen to everything"
Y/n: "Okay!!" You say as you connect your phone to the car. Then La Curiosidad - by Ivan Cornejo starts playing. You both look at each other and start singing your hearts out together.
"LA CURIOSIDAD NOS MATA VAMOS AL HOTEL YA NOS PEGO LAS GANASS TE CANTABA ESTA DAÑADA Y QUERÍAS MASS SACAMOS LOS BOTES EMPECÉ A CONECTAR CREO QUE TAMBIÉN TE ANDA GUSTANDO MI VIBRA..."
You guys literally sang your hearts out until you got to the Lunch place. You see Diego and grab Kevin's hand leading you guys him. Which surprised Kevin.
Diego: "Ouuuu you're holding handsss😏😏😏"
Y/n: "Haha very funny" you tell Diego as you roll your eyes at him and let go of Kevin's hand, which made his small smile disappear. You guys walk in together and Diego make sure you and Kevin sit right next to each other. Which you do. The waitress finally comes over and roles your eyes at you.
Waitress: "Uhh so can I take your guy's drink order..?" She says at she only looks at Kevin and Diego. "But the guys first since uhhh, yeah" She adds on which makes you side eye her. Diego  was about to say something to her but you interrupt him.
Y/n: "I'll actually have a lemonade, please" You say as you fake smile at her. She writes it down in a cocky kinda way.
Diego: "Uhmm I'll have a coke... and uhh... Kevin?" He says while looking down at his hands to Kevin.
Kevin: "Oh uhhh I'll have a lemonade too..please.." He slowly says.
Waitress: "Okay coming right up!!" She says as she walks away from us.
Y/n: "Did you guys see the way she acted towards me?!?"
Diego: "I know that was crazyyyy" He says while laughing. Then she quickly speed walks back to give us our drinks. She hands Kevin his lemonade, Diego his coke, and she hands me a water.
Y/n: "Um this isn't lemonade?" I tell her.
Waitress: "Oh uh we're out of the lemonade stuff!" She explains and walks away. I side eye her and Kevin notices.
Kevin: "Somebodyss maddd" He says while laughing.
Y/n: "Shut uppp" You say as you take a sip from your water.
Kevin: "Um if you want we can share my lemonade?" He says and you blush.
Y/n: "Awww thank youuu" You say while blushing.

-time skip-
(you guys finish eating and r abt to pay)

Kevin raises his hand signaling the waitress to give us the check. Luckily you had your money in your hand ready to pay for the three of you. She comes with the check and you quickly grab it. You give it back to her and she snatches it away.
Y/n: "By the way, I would like my change back, and I don't think they want your number!" You say as she scoffs at you. I'm guessing she got really embarrassed because when they brought back the change it was a completely different waiter. This time the waiter was a male and he winked at you. Diego and Kevin noticed and when you guys left you all started bursting out laughing. You walk towards parking and don't know who's taking you home.
Diego: "Oh shoot I forgot I have to go somewhere I'll catch you guys later!"and leaves.
Kevin: "Soo I guess I'm taking you home?"
Y/n: "Yup..." you said awkwardly. "Oh here lemme give you my number so I can text you my address."
Kevin: "Okay" is all he says as he pulls out his phone. You guys exchange numbers and get in the car. Just as you were about to connect your phone to his car you start getting a call from your dad.
Y/n: "Hold on my dad is calling mee"
He nods and you answer
Y/n: "Hey apa"
Dad: "Oye y/n tu mamá y yo no vamos a estar en la casa nos venimos a un mandado y no vamos a estar en la casa asta mas tarde"
Y/n: "Ohh pero no tengo llaves"
Dad: "Por eso te hable tienes un lugar que puedas estar un ratito?"
Y/n: "Si espera" you say and put yourself on mute. "Hey Kevin is it okay if I stay at your place for a bit? My parents aren't home and I don't have any keys," you say to him.
Kevin: "Oh yeah of course."
Y/n: "Thank youuu your a life saverrr." You unmute yourself and tell your dad yes.
Dad: " Okay con cuidado okay sorry que es al ultimo minuto."
Y/n: "Esta bien apa, con cuidado ustedes también! Byeee" You hang up and tell Kevin your ready. Then he starts driving to your house.

_________________________
A/N
HII SRRY ITS TAKEN ME AWHILE TO WRITE THIS SINCE I NEVER HAVE TIME! ILL HOPEFULLY HAVE CHAPTER 3 & 4 DONE BY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY?? THANKS FOR THE 11 PPL THAT READ CHAPTER 1!! 🙈🙈🙈 (not proof read)

(1133 words)