Chapter 12

I sighed as I walked back into the house. My parents had to go somewhere and I didn't bother asking where so I don't know where they are and when they'll be back. I literally have nothing to do. Maybe I should start to look for houses or an apartment. I mean i cant live with my parents foreverrrr. I put on a movie in the living room but didn't pay attention because I was scrolling on tik tok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes slowly as they adjusted to the light. I sat up and looked around. I was obviously home. I guess I fell asleep. Since I'm lazy I decided to check the outside cameras on my phone to see if my dads truck is outside. I open the app and get a view of outside. No truck. But then I see a black Audi pull up in front of my driveway. It low key looked a little suspicious. I turned my phone off and decided to watch tv since I had nothing better to do. I hear the doorbell ring. I question myself if I should go up to open it. It rings again and even though I am still a little hesitant, I get up to open it. I slowly open the door to see someone with a bouquet of flowers in a hand. My jaw drops.

Y/n: "KEVIN?!?!"

I jump into his arms. He held onto me tightly. I melted into his hug. I couldn't believe he was here.
Y/n: "What are you doing here?! I thought you said you had an away game?!"
Kevin: "I did, buttttt it's not until next week and I missed you too much" he said shyly as he pulled me back in for another hug. I blushed. A little too hard. I let him inside as we both made our way to the couch. We decided to watch a bunch of movies and shows while we ate candy and snacks. We even doordashed some chick fil a since we were too lazy to do anything.

3 hours later:

Me and Kevin were in the middle of watching a movie, I hear the doorbell ring. I ignore it the first time but then there's knocking. I groan since I was too lazy to get it. I got up from the 20 blankets we had and walk towards the door. I don't even bother looking at the peephole and open the door. As I see who's at the door my eyes widen.

???: "Y/n!! It's so great to see you! Te extrañé!" He says as he goes in for a hug.

I immediately push him away.

Y/n: "Alonso?!???" What the hell are you doing here?!"
Kevin starts walking towards us since he was curious about the yelling.
Kevin: "What's going on?"
Alonso: "Alrightttt man, this is a private conversation between me and y/n"
Y/n: "Uhhhh haha no. If I'm gonna be here, then Kevin is gonna be here to"

Kevin softly smiled since he did want to hear what he wanted to say.

Alonso: "Okay, anywa-"
Y/n: "Why the fuck are you here, in Mexico, and how the fuck did you find me?!"
Alonso: "You don't look so happy to see me even though Adrianna was telling me that you missed me and shit, so I came to take you back."

Kevin looked at y/n confused. She wanted him back? Who even was he?

Y/n: "What? Adrianna? My Adrianna? As in my best friend Adrianna?"
Alonso: "Yes 'Your Adrianna' I was surprised that you guys still talk after what happened."
Y/n: "What do you mean after what happened...What happened?"
Alonso: "Did you not see? The night I 'cheated on you' was when you caught me in bed with her" He says as he makes a duh face.
Y/n: What the fuck do you mean her?? Her as is Adrianna?!" You fucked my best friend and you or her never told me about this?!"
Alonso: "Umm she said she did tell you. Awhile back I've been seeing your posts on Instagram with this guy and I decided to dm Adrianna to see if you were with someone. She replied back with no and that you and I'm guessing this guy were just friends. So I decided to shoot my shot and ask where could I find you. And she told me, gave me your address and everything. I also asked if she thought you wouldn't mind if I visited you and asked you out, even after what we did, and she said you would be completely fine with it so here I am" He explained.
Me and Kevin stood there both in shock. Would Adrianna even do this? The Adrianna that has supported me through everything?? The Adrianna that never keeps secrets from me? The Adrianna that  would do anything for me and me for her? Tears started forming in my eyes, and Kevin noticed. Then everything started adding up...

When Adrianna canceled on me earlier, she was acting so weird with me. She knew that he was coming. She knew that if he was coming I would have to find out about what they did. She never wanted me to find out, so she left to try to stop him..

Those tears that were forming poured down my face. I stood there, completely paralyzed. My mouth slightly agape. Kevin held my hand the whole time, I didn't even notice. I saw a car pull up behind Alonso's car and I immediately recognized it. I slammed the door and Kevin pulled me into a hug. We stayed there for awhile, without saying a word. I heard knocks and rings at the door but I ignored them, I knew exactly who it was.

________________________
A/n
soooo we're gonna completely ignore how I was gone for like 2 monthssss. I've been super busy with school and sports and stuff and I kinda took a break 😔. But hopefullyyy I'll try to finish this book soon. I'm not the biggest fan of this book and wanna finish it alr even tho I have like 3 other book ideas😭😭😭. I know I kinda just dumped a lot of drama in this chapter but it's wtv 😊

p.s u might wanna reread the last chapter a bit since it's been awhile🤷‍♀️

TYSM for all the votes and reads!!
(1072 words)
not proofread