Chapter 5

You stayed looking down at your fingers. When the sound of your dads voice broke the silence.
Dad: "Kevin! Diego! Disculpe que no los pude saludar ase rato"
Kevin: "Javi! Buen día!". Kevin and Diego shake your dads hand as your dad smiled at them.
Dad: "So what are you guys up to?". It stood quiet till you spoke up.
Y/n: " Um we were just hanging out till the others get here" you said.
Kevin: "Yeah and I came early to see if y/n needed help with anything else." You did the slightest smile so that nobody would see.

Your mom, dad, and Kevin were fixing up the backyard for the bbq [we love a gentleman😘] while you and Diego were chismiando in the living room. Then you hear the doorbell ring. You walk towards the front door and open it.
Memo: "Hey y/n!" He gives you a hug. "I hope you remember my wife Karla, and the kids Guillermo Jr, and Luciana!" He explains.
Y/n: "Of course I do! How could I forgot them!" You kneel down while Jr and Luciana ran up to hug you.
Kids: "Tia y/n!"
Y/n: "You guys have gotten so big! Come inside!" You greet Karla as she walks in too. You close the door behind you and see the kids running up to Diego.
Kids: "Tio Diego!!!"
Diego: "Hola mijos!! Los extrañé!!" He says while giving them a tight hug. He greets Memo and Karla and the family goes outside to greet your parents and Kevin.
Y/n: "Omg I love kids smm" you tell Diego.
Diego: "yk who else lovess kids?" He says to you as you looked at him confused. "Kevinnnn" he squiggles his eyebrows at you.
Y/n: "Wtf diego it's not like that.." you push him.
Diego: "He does! That's a big green flag for uuu cuz you love kids tooo" The doorbell rings and you quickly get up to open the door.
——————TIME SKIP——————-
(You're sitting next to Kevin and Diego) Everyone was outside sitting at the table waiting for the food to be ready. Once your dad called everybody up, you, Kevin, and Diego walked together to get some bbq ribs.

Everyone was having a great time until we all here this agatating voice.
Dani: "Hey! Nobody starts a party till I'm here!!"

Ugh it's Dani, Kevin's girlfriend...

Everyone just side eyed her, including Kevin. Who was very embarrassed she had came.
Dani: "Kevyy wevyy! You didn't tell me there was a party!"
Dad: "Kevin. Why the hell is she here". Kevin quickly stands up and pulls Dani to the side. You could see Kevin arguing with her and you could see her yelling back. You felt bad Kevin had to go thru all of that. She seemed like a bratty girlfriend that only was using him. He didn't deserve that. But that wasn't on your mind right now. You were wondering why your dad was the one to speak up. Everyone was just whispering to each other and you sat quite. Diego then whispered to u.
Diego: "your dad HATES Dani"
Y/n: "Why? I mean im not blaming him but..🤷‍♀️"
Diego: "Well first off she literally follows the team everywhere, is annoying and bitchy asf, and she always disrespects your dad and talks back at him" You looked at him shocked with your jaw literally broken.
Y/n: "Why is Kevin even with her anyway? It doesn't look like he likes her"
Diego: "He DOES want to and everyone's talked to him about it but he doesn't know how he would do it🙄"
Y/n: "How'd they even meet?"
Diego: Idek but he did like her for like 2 months but that's it"
Y/n: "How long have they been together?
Diego: "like....2 yrs...."
Y/n: "2 yrs?!?!?!?"
Diego: "I KNOWW! Atp I'll break them up for him" You laugh at his comment.
Y/n: "Ill be right back, imma go to the bathroom rq" He nods. You go inside and go up the stairs. As you pass your room u notice the door is slightly open. You look thru the creek and see a body walking around. You burst the door more open and see Dani. She was looking around grabbing your stuff.
Y/n: "What the fuck are you doing Daniela!!"
Dani: "Oh please y/n I'm just looking around! What I can't do that?"
Y/n: "Um no the fuck. Get the hell out of my room Daniela."
Dani: "Ugh your just another bitchy girl who wont let the guest look around! No wonder you don't have a boyfriend" You were about to fight her but someone held you back. It was Diego thank god.
Diego: "Dani what the fuck get the hell out"
Dani: "You don't tell me what to fucking do. You both are the most annoying bitches!!" She then goes to your desk and knocks down everything along with a vase that breaks onto the floor leaving the mess of flowers and water. She steps on the flowers and leaves you and Diego with your mouths dropped. Luckily everyone heard the crash and you heard people coming up the stairs.
Dad: "DANIELA! GET.THE.HELL.OUT.OF.MY.HOUSE. OR I WILL CALL THE POLICE!" She ran out as fast as she could and made it out the door. The whole house stood quite as they all tried to see the mess that Daniela caused. You walked in the room looking around. You started to pick everything up. Then Diego and Kevin helped.
___________________________
A/N
IM NICE AND POSTED A CHAPTER ON APRIL FOOLSS! Anyways guess who's in Mexico rnn 🤗. So I had like no time to write this even tho it's been 1+ week... BUT IM WORKING ON ANOTHER CHAPTER RN!!
(966 words)