Chapter 3

Kevin parks outside on his driveway. You get out of the car and see how big his house was, especially for one person.
Kevin: "Nice??" He asks you.
Y/n: "It's beautiful" You say as you admire the house from the outside. He unlocks the door and says "Lady's first" as he held the door open from the outside (if that makes sense💀). You walk inside and it was super nice.
Kevin: "You wanna watch a movie while we wait for Diego??" He asks you.
Y/n: "Sure!" Then Kevin gets some popcorn and puts it in the microwave. You sit on the couch as you wait for Kevin to sit with you. Then the front door flings open.
Diego: "DADDY KEVIN IM HERE" You and Kevin jumped to the yell of Diego and turned your attention to him.
Diego: "OH UMM- y/n I didn't know you were here-" You and Kevin looked back at each other and started bursting out laughing.
Y/n: " Is that how he always greets you?!" You say to Kevin as you try to catch your breath.
Kevin: "I mean not really!!" He says as he tries to catch his breath. Then the doorbell rings.
Diego: "Were you expecting someone else Kev?" Diego says as he opens the door.
Kevin: "N-"
Daniela: "KEVVIE WEVIEEEE!!!!!!!" You hear a really high pitched voice and turn your head just to see a girl run up to Kevin and jump on him causing them to fall.
Kevin: "Dani I told you you shouldn't come, and that I was having guests over..."
Dani: "But babe we are literally dating!!" She turns around and sees you and Diego. "Hi Diego, and kevy, who is that girl?" She asks Kevin. You look at Kevin and back at Diego waiting for someone to introduce you. Finally Diego speaks up.
Diego: "Uh this is y/n, she's the coach's daughter..!" Diego replies.
Dani: "So are you guys like dating or something!?"
Y/n: "Uhm ew no we're just really good friends and we've known each other since we were little soo..."
Dani: "Oh well that cute...I guess! Anyways I'm Daniella/Dani and I'm Kevin's girlfriend." She says as she tries to dig her head into Kevin's chest but he pushes her away.
Y/n: "Oh... uhm..girlfriend..?" You say looking down playing with the rings on your fingers.
Dani: "Yes, girlfriend. Why do you ask?" She says.
Y/n: "Oh uh no reason..." you say as you still stay looking down. You look at your phone and come up with an idea. "Oh uh guys I have to go um my dad just texted me that he's home.."
Kevin: "Oh, you have to leave now? I thought you said you wouldn't leave till later..."
Y/n: "I know sorry, maybe we can hang out another time? And uh Diego can you drive me?"
Kevin: "Oh but I can drive you"
Y/n: "No it's okay you can stay with your um, girlfriend" You say as you put on your shoes.
Diego: "So I guess I'm taking you home?" Diego asks you. You nod your head. When you put on your shoes you walk over to Kevin and hug him.
Y/n: "Thanks for having me over Kevin. I'll see you later?"
Kevin: "Oh uh yeah see you later.." He hugs you back and you walk right past Dani.
Diego: "Oh uh I'll see you later Kev!" Diego yells as you push him out of the house. You guys get in the car and he starts to turn the car on.
Y/n: "Umm.. Diego??"
Diego: "What do you want"
Y/n: "What do u want? Damn, anyways can we go to your house?"
Diego: "I thought you said "My dad is home"". He says as he mimics your voice.
Y/n: "🖕you know I needed to get out of that awkward ass situation.."
Diego: "You're right, I can see why though 😏"
Y/n: "What do you mean you can see why...?"
Diego: "Omg stop y/n, literally the whole world can tell you love him." You blush if embarrassment.
Y/n: "What do you mean! I've only been here a day and I'm already ~in love~ with him??"
Diego: "Uh yes and it's pretty obvious Kevin likes you too"
Y/n: "No he doesn't! He literally has a girlfriend..."
Diego: "Um that bitch Dani? She can fuck off. But dw, I know you hate that bitch ass Dani and I have a plan 😈" You look at him confused and laugh. "Want Chick-fil-a?"
Y/n: "THERES CHICK-FIL-A HERE?!??"
Diego: "Yes bruh Mexico knows what up 😜"
You guys go to the drive thru, order a lot of food, and have a mukbang in diegitos car🤪. You were kinda nervous on how Diego said he had a plan though...
___________________________
A/N!
I KNOW ITS TAKEN ME AWHILE ILL TRY TO WRITE MORE THOUGH!! WHAT DO U THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

831 words