Chapter 9

1st person pov (y/n):

I finished my breakfast and washed my plate. Then, I heard footsteps.
Y/n: "FINALLY your awake you sleepy head"
Adrianna: "JAJA very funny" she replied yawning.
I gave her a plate of huevitos as she sat down.
Adrianna: "Did you eat already?"
Y/n: "Yeah I barely finished"
Adrianna: "Where r ur parents?"
Y/n: "They left to do other stuff sooo we have the whole house to ourselves!!"
Adrianna: " Hmm. Soooo you gonna tell me what you were doing with Kevin while we were leaving? 😏"
Y/n: "OH MY GATOS it was nothing!!!"

Adrianna laughs at me as I wash the other dishes in the sink. We talked about random stuff as I waited for her to finish her breakfast. Once she finished we went upstairs to change since we were still in our pajamas.

Adrianna's outfit⬆️

Adrianna's outfit⬆️

Y/n's outfit ⬆️

We were watching tv waiting for some Starbucks we door dashed. I hear the doorbell ring.
Adrianna: "isn't the wait supposed to be like 40mins?"

I shrug and walk towards the door. I open it and see Kevin with a bouquet of flowers standing at the door.
Y/n: Kevin? ¿What are you doing here?
Kevin: hi y/n... I still feel really really bad for what Daniela did the other day, and I wanted to apologize..again!"
Y/n: "Kevin you already apologized!" I chuckled. "You don't need to apologize again! I told you it was okay and it wasn't your fault,"
Kevin: "I know but I just feel really bad! What if I make it up to you?" He asks me. I smile
Y/n: And what do you, Mr. Alvarez, have in mind?

(Give you my last name he thought😏)

Kevin: "I know it's a little sudden and we met recently but I was wondering if I could maybe.. take you out later today?" He says nervously.
Y/n: "Like a date..?"I said as I leaned on the doorway. I felt a million butterflies in my stomach.
Kevin: "Oh! Um! I mean it DOSNT have to be if you don't want to! We can just hang out...."
Y/n: "Pero you don't think la tóxica will get mad?"
Kevin: "Oh, Dani? I broke things off. What she did to you was really fucked up and I honestly lost feelings a longgg time ago"
Y/n: "Oh really? Well then I guess it's a date!"
Kevin: "Okay!! I'll pick you up at around 7??"
Y/n: "That's good! Where will you be taking me?" Your smile grows even bigger.
Kevin: "And that, Miss Navarro, will be a surprise" There was silence for a few seconds making the moment a bit awkward. "And these are for you by the way, I noticed that Daniela broke a vase with flowers so I decided to get you new ones". He hands you the flowers.
Y/n: "Muchísimas gracias kevin, that means a lot" You smile at each other.
Kevin: "I'll see you later?" He says walking backwards towards his car.
Y/n: "I'll see you later" you confirm as you wave at him. Then you watched his car drive away.

You walk towards Adrianna who saw you all smiley

Adrianna: "I HEARD EVERYTHING!!!" You both start jumping up and down.
Y/n: "Im actually sooo excited! I'm sorry I have to leave you I promise I'll make it up to you!"
Adrianna: "It's okay!! I kinda forgot to mention Julian also maybe kindaaa asked me out to..?"
Y/n: "WHATTT and u didnt tell me?!?"
Adrianna: "IN MY DEFENSE YOU SAID NOTHING WAS GOING ON WITH U AND KEVINN!"
Y/n: "OK OK!! But I wanna spend as much time with you cuz your gonna leave soon ☹️"
Adrianna: "I know I know and we willll! I don't leave till Saturday! 6 more days!!"
Y/n: "I guess..." We sat there in silence. I kinda forgot she had to go back to the California.
Adrianna: "OHH!!! And I have one more thing to tell you!!"
Y/n: "WHAT WHAT WHAT?!??"
Adrianna: "MEXICOS MEDICAL TEAM ALSO OFFERED ME A JOB!!!
Y/n: "WHATTTT AHHHHH WHAT HFHJSJSVSVHSHS"
Adrianna: "I KNOW!!!" We started jumping up and down. I couldn't believe I was going to be working my dream job with my best friend! Could this day get any better?!

Third person POV:
Before what happened up there 👆,
Kevin invited Javier(y/n's dad), Memo, Hirving, Diego, and Alexis over to his house for something since those are the people more closer to him. Every one was confused but they agreed to it. Y/n's dad didn't really have to go all the way to Guadalajara and y/n's mom knew. She was on board on what was happening.

Kevin's POV:
At around 9:40am I called all the people I trust most to my house to do something. I needed some permission from someone. After a little while everyone arrived.
Alexis: Why did you say you had an emergency?
Kevin: I need to talk to coach first about something, privately?

Javier only shrugged and followed Kevin outside to the patio since everyone was in the living room.
Kevin: So um I know this is weird but I wanted to do this properly..
Javier: Go on....
Kevin: And I was wondering if maybe.. I could take y/n out?
Javier: "You want to take y/n out?!?!?"
Kevin: "Uhm.....yes?? Only with your consent ofcourse...!

Javier stayed silent for a minute.
He gave Kevin a big smile then started hugging Kevin tightly while patting his back hard.

Javier: "Ofcourse you can! So you and Daniela are over?"
Kevin: "Yes! Wayyy over"
Javier: "Ok then! I give you my consent! But I have to warn you if you do anything to hurt her I will-"
Kevin: "I promise I won't hurt her!!"
Javier: "I'll be watching you.."
Kevin: "Okay then let's go inside"

They go inside and all eyes are on them.
Kevin: "Okay. Now I can tell you guys why I called you here-"
Javier: "KEVIN IS GOING TI ASK OUT Y/N!!!!!"

Everyone then started cheering and huddled over to Kevin almost throwing him up.
Diego: "Kevincito finally has the balls to ask y/n out!!!!

Kevin elbows Diego hard and everyone continues to cheer. Then they start sharing out ideas in how to ask her and where to take her.
________________________
A/n
Kevin finally asked out y/n!! I am still low key hating this book and thinking about ending it soon 🥲. BUT I HAVE AN IDEA FOR A NEW BOOK!!!! And yes I changed the cover since I didn't really like the old one 🤗.
(1112 words)
{Not proofread}