Chapter 10

Y/n's POV:

A few hours after Kevin came over me and Adrianna were getting ready. Adrianna was superrr excited. She had mentioned that Julian (Araujo) was going to take her to a fancy restaurant. Kevin told me that wherever he was taking me was going to be a surprise and to dress casual. I was really nervous. I've known the guy for like 4-5 days!! (I actually have no idea how long it's been since she arrived😜). But I knew it'd be good for us to get to know each other better. As we were getting ready we were listening to grupo frontera.

Adrianna's outfit

                     Y/n's outfit

Y/n's outfit

Once we were adding the finishing touches we hear the doorbell ring

Once we were adding the finishing touches we hear the doorbell ring. Adrianna springs up from the chair.

Adrianna: "That's for me!!"
Y/n: "Okay have fun!!"
She quickly left the room and made her way downstairs. I heard the door open then close which meant she had left. Now it was just me. I then get an incoming call from, ¿Diego?
                   Dighoe 🤗😔
               ongoing call 0:01
    Y/n: "Bueno??"
D: UMMMMM porq nuca me dejiste q ibas a salir con Kevin?!?!?!
Y/n: I didn't think you'd care...
D: NO MAMESSSS Y/N OF COURSE I CARE!!
Y/n: Oh uhh well yeah I'm going out with Kevin
D: HOLY SHIT IM SO EXCITED
Y/n: Calm downnn zest fest🙄 it's not that big of a deal, and we're just going out to get to know each other....
D: Your fucking stupid OF COURSE ITS A BIG DEAL!!! Anyways I got to go Kevin's calling me
Y/n: Wha?-

But before I could finish my sentence Diego ended the call. Maybe I'll ask Kevin later why he called him. My thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of my phone again. This time it was my mom.
                       Mami 💕🫶
                ongoing call 0:01
Y/n: Bueno?
M: Hola mija cómo estás??
Y/n: Hola, bien y tú?
M: Bien bien, acuérdate que no voy a llegar hasta mas al rato okay?
Y/n: Si, si, oye no has hablado con mi papá?
M: Si me hablo ase rato y dise q a lo mejor va a llegar más al rato porqué no tenía que hacer mucho en Guadalajara
Y/n: Ok pues te llamo mas al rato
M: Ok bye

Once I ended the call I sat in silence. I realized that I haven't told my mom or dad that I was going out with Kevin but I guess I'll tell them later. I checked the time and it was 5:53pm. Kevin said he was going to pick me up at 6:00pm so I just waited for his call while scrolling on tik tok.

7 minutes went by like 2 seconds and I heard the doorbell ring. I jumped up from my bed, straighten myself up and ran downstairs. I took a deep breath and finally opened the door.
Y/n: "Hi!!"
Kevin: "Hey!" (We hugged) "Are you ready to go??"
Y/n: "Yup! You head to the car while I lock the door"
Kevin: "Ok!"
I lock the door and walk over to the car. I sat inside and buckled my seat belt.
Y/n: "Soooo are you finally gonna tell me where we're going?"
Kevin: "Not yet but you'll see" he told me as he winked in my direction. I blushed at his action. As he started to drive out of the driveway, I gave him a small side eye. He noticed it and instantly knew read my look.
Kevin: "You can connect your phone to the Bluetooth" he told me with a chuckled. I connected my phone and played my super amazing playlist 🤗.

We talked a lot during the car ride. Then I see him pull up to a bowling place.
Y/n: "Bowling!!!?" I said very excited. He gave me a nod and a smile. I was soo excited. He parked the car and I rapidly got out.
Kevin: "Calm down your forgetting someone😂"

I rolled my eyes and got a hold of his hand. I then dragged him inside with me. At the corner of my eye I saw the biggest smile on him. It warmed my heart. We checked in, got our shoes, and made our way to the lane. We wrote our names on the screen and I started. I got my bowling ball, got ready, and let it go. I saw it as it rapidly went down the lane in a straight line. It hit the pins and we watched as they all fall down.
Y/n: "STRIKE!!!!"
I saw as Kevin's jaw dropped. I laughed at him.
Kevin's: "No mames y/n your making me look bad on the first date! And that's your first try!!"

I laughed at his reaction and watched as he picked up the ball and let go of his bowling ball. I watched it closely and..... STRIKE!!?!
Kevin: "HAHA YESSS!!"
Y/n: "What the fuck?!"
Kevin: Not only am I a professional soccer player, I am a professional bowling player..person.."
I flipped him off and got my bowling ball since it was my turn again.

~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~

I ended up winning in the end. I bullied Kevin every second. As we were heading out I saw the arcade.
Y/n: "Hey, it's still early, why don't we play some games so you can redeem yourself" I told him.
Kevin: "Redeem myself? Te pasas y/n. I let you win🙄🙄!! But I guess we could play some games"
I got a hold of his hand and went to a machine so I could buy a card. As I was looking for my credit card Kevin payed before I could.
Y/n: "Hey! I was gonna pay!!"
Kevin: "I mean I did lose, on purpose, sooooo that technically means I have to pay" he said with a quirky smirk. I rolled my eyes and picked up the card from the machine.

We played almost every game but we had to leave because they were closing. Me and Kevin came out of the bowling place laughing. We made our way to the car. We got in and as I buckled my seatbelt. Kevin started the car.
Kevin: "Hey, I'm craving ice cream"
Y/n: "Damn fatass we just ate like an hour ago. Do you think there's an ice cream place open at this time??"
Kevin: "First of all I know I have the fattest ass ever bitch🙄. Check Baskin Robins"
Y/n: "Damn and I thought I liked u "bitch"🙄"
I pulled out my phone and looked up the store hours.

Y/n: "They close at 10pm. Oh my god that's in 7 minutes!?"
Kevin: "Oh shit we need to hurry!!!"
Kevin zoomed out of the parking lot as I put in the gps. What was supposed to be a 5 minute drive turned out to be a 2 minute drive. This bitch really wants his ice cream 😂 I thought in my head. We made it just in time, they were about to start cleaning up. We got our ice creams and went to the car to eat it.

I laughed at Kevin gobbling up his ice cream. I notice some ice cream on his chin.
Y/n: "😂 you have some ice cream on your face"
Kevin: "Where? Here??" He pointed in the wrong spot. I chuckled.
Y/n: "Noooo right here" I wiped away the ice cream with a napkin. I could feel his stare. Once I'm done I look up at him. I see him already staring at my lips. We both lean closer slowly and......

________________________
A/N!!!
I am soooo sorry i haven't been updating for like 3 months! To be honest I hate this book and haven't gotten the courage to write😭😭. Butttttt I do have another story ideaaa.... I'll probably start to post a chapter or two when I finish this one 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
TYSM FOR OVER 1K (ALMOST 2k) READS!!!
( 1337 words)

Btw non of my chapters are proofread!!