Early morning (little smut)

You where in bed looking at the ceiling, bored. It was Saturday so that meant no one was in the compound but you and the Asgardians. Thor and Loki where staying in New York for a few weeks and out of the kindness but mostly spite of Tony's heart he lent them 2 rooms for them say in for the time being. I mean your weren't complaining, you like the company. You originally met them during the battle of New York and had a bond with them ever sense.

But now, your bond with Loki was growing little by little. You found him being more genuine to you and helping you with small things. You would find your self in deep conversation with him, and when you'd realize it, you'd blush. Luckily he never noticed. Neither has Thor.

Anyway back to the story. You look at the time and it was 6:30 am. You sighed. You wanted to sleep in! But not knowing what else to do, you got up and went to get your clothes on and headed to the kitchen.

You made some toast and sat at the counter to eat. Once you finished you put your dish in the sink and headed to the couch to see if there was anything on T.V. As you flipped though the channels you headed foot steps getting closer. You looked up from the T.V and saw Loki, who was already looking at you.

"Good morning." You said in a high pitch tone. What can you say, you were excited to see him. "Hello love." As he said that it made your stomach fill with butterflies trying to ignore the pet name. He came over to sit next to you not breaking eye contact until he was on the couch. "It's early for you to be up. Are you alright?" "Yeah, I'm fine. Just one of those nights I guess."

"What about you?" You asked looking down at his gray sweats and black tight shirt. "I heard sounds, so I came to investigate. Now I see it's just you." You made eye contact again which made you stutter a bit. "Do-Does that disappoint you?" "Not in the slightest." This made you blush a LOT.

He leaned his head back so it was laying on the top of the couch. As he ran his fingers through his hair you got up and went back into the kitchen to make tea to distract yourself from your school girl crush. Although you knew it was more then that.

You heard Loki get up and walk to where you were. As you put the tea bag into your mug you felt his chest against you back and his hands one your waist. Your eyes were wide and your cheeks were bright red as you froze in place.

"What are you doing Loki?" You could feel goosebumps spreading all around your body making you aroused but also nervous. "This is what you want isn't it?" "What are you talking about?" "Don't play dum with me pet. You know you do."

All you could think in that moment were 2 things. One being you wanted him to start kissing you and take your clothing off right then and there. Two being, SHIT! He did notice.

He leaned down just enough to place the lightest kiss on your neck making your breathing get more heavy. You turned to face him. As you did his hands still on your waist you looked up and held on to the counter so your legs wouldn't give in. "Why do you think I would want this?" You said as you feel his hand twisting the ends of your shirt. "Please, you make it painfully obvious." You look down for a few seconds and then straight back up again, this time biting your lip indicating yes this is what you want.

"Good girl." He lifted you up onto the counter top and grabbed the back of your head pulling you lips to his. You were is perfect sink with each others movements, his touch making you let out little moans of pleasure. He lifted you up again and carried you to his room were he let you down onto his bed.

You collided again with one hand on his chest and one one his face. This continued for about 6 minutes before he collapsed next to you. "That was, fun." As you gasp slightly for air. "More then fun love, I assure you." "What do you mean by that?" You look at him with a little confusion. "Oh, I think you know." He says with a little laugh. When you realize you smile. "I want you Y/N." Slowly, you get on top of him kissing him and leaning in to whisper in his ear "I want you more."