Shifting to him Pt2

Couples upon couples met on the floor, and their hands meeting along with some lips. You get jealous of them. Thor's not dancing so you go to him. He sees you and waves with a big smile. "Good evening Thor." You say with a smile back. "As to you Y/N. You look as though your a gem." You frown your brows and smile thinking of the "cheesy" but sweet compliment.

"Have you seen him? Loki." "You haven't seen him?" "No! Not all night." "The only time I've seen him was when we came here, and when walking to the bifrost TO come here." "Do you think he went back, to Asgard?" "Oh no, he wouldn't dream of it if your involved. Some times I here him and mother making conversation about you. Only you."

You blush, but still with a let down feeling. Thor sees it. "I can look if you'd like?" "No, don't go to the trouble. I look on other floors." You walk away let down, and headed to you room. You can't help but feel like you wrote something wrong down. Or that you forgot to add Loki in at all.

It makes you feel like throwing up. I just want his hands in mine and his chest press against me. You stay in your room for a while longer. A few songs pass, happy and sad slow songs. He try to think of how to find him. Ideas come and go but sticks. You gather yourself and go. To hell with finding him, you're gonna try to summon him.

The end of "Heaven knows I'm miserable now" is playing. You divide to go to the middle of the dance floor, thinking he'll see you. Hopefully. The song ends and there's a pause between the musics. You know what song you want next.

You play it in your head, and it comes on. "Wicked game" starts to play proudly from the speakers. You say to your self, "I don't know where you are, but I need you here now. Please. Come back." You held out your hands trying to get him to appear.

"No, I don't wanna fall in love..." The lyrics go. Your hand getting cold...but then warm. Your lashes flutter open, tilting you head up just enough. His raven black hair with his blue green eyes are perfect. You don't speak, but your hands intertwine, and he pulls your slowly closer so your head can rest on his chest. You sway. Side to side like the gentle wind outside.

You feel so in love. Hearing his heart beat. You wanna stay there. In that moment for all of time. Every one else fades away as he kisses you on the head. He hold get stronger, and closer.

You want to stay asleep forever. The real world isn't this kind to you like he is. You have no one like him there. To hold you, make you feel real. But... the beeping starts. Your alarm sounding and sounding. Your eyes open fast, and tears start to form. He looks you. He kisses you dead on the lips and pulls you in to say, "See you soon, love."

When you look up, he's gone. Their all gone. The the last lyric plays and you fade as well. Your eyes open slowly. Again staring at your ceiling, with the alarm blaring. You turn it off, sit up and just sit. "Yes you will, love."