Beginning of round 2 (smutish)

You and Loki just had the most thrilling, hot, heavy, delicious sex you've had in awhile. Both your liquids where mixing deep in the sheets, soon soaking in to the mattress. Loki was trying to catch his breath. Apparently being a top is harder then it looks. You, resting your head on his chest, are also gasping from pleasure. Your eyes still glossy and admiring your darlings body. His beautiful body, still hot in specific places.

Only moments pass before he starts to stroke your hair, and turn over, minding your head. He facing you with long blinks, still gathering himself. You turn to him as well, bring your hand on top of his and kissing it gently.

He lowered his hand to trace the marks he gave you. His finger cold, but touch calm and warm.

He gently pressed on one mark, and you winced, just a tad. Loki's eyes widened. "I didn't know I hurt you. You should have said." He started stammering.

"It didn't hurt in the moment." You said cutting him off. His face went back to normal. But with a sinners smile... "Oh, you liked it. You liked it you dog." He chuckled after as did you in agreement.

Still with his smile, he again started tracing, bust this time on you collar bone. Almost treating you like glass art. Bringing up his hand, his palm resting on your cheek. His fingers just behind your ear pulling you into his lips.

His tongue finding it's way to yours. You rolled on top of him, still kiss fucking. His hands supporting you, close to your breasts. Your fingers in his hair.

Your body's giving off sex friction, sweat, passion, love. "Fuuuck pet." He moaned. You felt warm down there again. You could feel him, warm as well and close to throbbing. Whimpers out your mouth. You want him. He want you.

You want him to take you. You want to be his slave for pleasure. Doesn't matter if your sore from his thrusts last time. You need to be under him... you need more.

"Flip me over." You say pulling away. "Flip me and fuck me."