Show and tell

(F/F/D)= Favorite Food/Drink, (F/LS)= Favorite Love Song

Flashback

I'm more of a telling kind of person when it comes to telling someone how I feel. I'm not afraid to go up to someone and tell them they pissed me off or that I love them. So, as expected Loki was taken aback when I walked up to him on a regular morning of a regular day, kissed him and told him I loved him.

His eyes went wide. Pupils big with a lot of emotions. "I know your not going to say it back, at least not right now. And you don't have to. But I love you, Loki." That's what I said to him on that morning of that day. Tears where streaming down his face, his lips forming the softest smile.

I'm mood immediately turned to worried when I saw the tears. He pulled me into a hug and stoked my hair reassuring me that he was ok. "I promise love, I will say it to you. Thank you." He said as he gave me a kiss on the top of the head. I smiled into his chest, existed for that day to come.

Normal time

I was training/working out in the compound listening to music whaling kicking the shit out of Nat's punching bag. Once finished I got a towel to wipe off my face and when out and into the kitchen for food. I let out a big sigh when I saw that Steve forgot to do the shopping.

In disappointment, I when to my room to get changed, to get food elsewhere. I opened the door to my room and stoped to see a folded pice of paper on my bed. I smiled big. I unfolded it to see a drawing of me sleeping, signed Loki at the bottom.

Stalker Love. How romantic. I laughed at myself while thinking it. Ever since That morning, Loki's been giving me little gifts, whether it's a drawing, a small weapon or some kind of poem. Kind of a way of saying he hasn't forgotten about his promise.

I put it on my desk up right. I eventually find some clothes, put them on, got my shoes and head out to the city.

Once I got there I went to a small coffee shop and ordered (F/F/D) to go and went back to the compound. I got my shoes off and sat down on the couch with a sigh relief as I began eating. "Hello, darling." I look up full to find a tall frame looking deep into my eyes from the other side of the room. Loki.

"Oh! Hi. How long have you been there?" I ask sounding nervous, as I wipe crumbs off my face. He walks over to me holding eye contact. When he reaches me he put his hand out, wanting me to take it. I look down at it, and smile. I put my hand on my hand oh his and he pulls me up.

He takes my other hand and gives me to the middle of the living room. He let go leaving me for a moment as he walks over to Tony's record player, and presses play. The record starts spinning, and you instantly recognize your (F/LS). Your brows frown as you smile big and look at him.

He comes back to me and put one hand on my waist and the other intertwining his fingers with mine. I put my empty hand on top of his shoulder and we both start to sway. He kisses the top of me head. After I rest my head on his chest and listen to his heart beat.

I start humming to the song before he pulls away and looked down in my eyes. He looks like he going to cry. My smile fades fast and is replaced with confusion. I open your mouth about to say something, but he stops me with three simple words that I've been waiting to hear for a long time.

"I love you."

Tears are forming, I can feel myself smiling as big as I can. I let go of his hands and shoulders and step back for a second only to come back crashing in, and possibly squeezing the air out of him with the biggest hug I've given to anyone. "I love you so much Y/N. I always well I will always be yours."

"I love you so much Loki. I love your poems, I love your drawings, I love your gifts, I love your smile. I love everything about you. Thank you for being mine."

We meet eyes for the last time and kiss each other with pure happiness.