Make up sex (smut)

"So what where you arguing about?" Natasha asked. "Something about Asgard, and how he wants to go back." I was pissed off. Loki and I have been an item for a while, and are now pasted the honeymoon stage of our relationship. At least that's what Nat's been saying. 

"He was talking about how I could come with and live in the kingdom with him, and I told him I wanted to stay here and then it shot off from there." I finished angrily. "And by it you mean Loki?" Nat clarified. I nodded. 

"The stages you talk about, there bullshit by the way." I tell her. "Say whatever you want Y/N, but it's true." She smiles while saying it. "You're a trained assassin Nat, and you're focused on relationship statuses?" "Your relationship status Y/N." She corrects again.

I hmh at the thought of it. Loki always tells me about Asgard, and how beutiful it is but also things he doesn't care for. He makes it seem like an amazing place. Buyt my home is here. My home is with the Avengers and I wish Loki would undersatand and stay to. I mean, he's told me he does't like his father and his ruling. Even more reason to stay here woth me! I thought.

I get up from the couch where me and Nat where sitting and turn towards her. "I'm gonna go talk to him. Try to explain things a bit more." Nat looks up "You know he may not come around right away." "I know, but I just don't like doing this with him, especially since it's the first time."

As I walk away from the living room couch, I feel butterflies roaming in my stomach and my palms getting sweaty. Have I fought with other people? Yes, but never about big things like moving to another part of the galaxy!

I end up at Loki's door, and hesitate before knocking softly. I herd him get out of his bed and see the door knob turn down as he opens the door. "Oh, Y/N. Hello." He says looking down after. He seems surprised that I'm here, but that didn't surprise me. "Can I come in, please?"

He moves to the side and I walk in feeling the fluffy but firm carpet under my feet. He closes the door and turns to me. "Loki, I wanted to talk with you abou-." Before I could finish my speech he was holding my waist and kissing me. Not a "I'm sorry" kind of kiss, more of a "I want to fuck you" kiss. His tongue pushing in and out of my mouth and holding me firm on his chest.

Reluctantly, I followed his movements and put my hands of his shoulders and jumped up so my legs where around his waist. His hands moved down to my ass, holding up to him. He started taking steps toward his bed and set me done soft but enough to tell me he's in control now.

He took off my short and his, while I worked on our pants. Once our clothes where on the floor tangled together.

Passionate kisses being shared between us with hands roaming each others body's. Heat being built up in between our chests. I flopped down, and my head crashing into a pillow as Loki got on top of me. 

He looked me dead in the eyes and then looked down. He was hard as a rock and lined himself up with my entrance. I could feel his tip in me. I let out a small moan, and that was enough for him to thrust all the way. My back arched, I moaned out loud and grabbed the pillows corners with my hands.

In and out he went making all kinds of knots form inside of me just waiting to be released. He went faster and faster. I could he him, getting pleaser out of this as well, moans and huffs coming out of his pretty little mouth.

"Loki!, I'm gonna cum!" He didn't respond, indicating he was still a little pissed as well. So with that I cam all over the sheets, and moment later he did too. He pulled out quickly and leaned down and started to eat me out.

I could feel his tongue rubbing on my clit, making me feet euphoric, as if I was in a dream. Making sour to get every last drop into his mouth. 

He finished, and my breathing finely went back to normal as my body began to relax. He carefully layer down next to me and turned of his side and just looked at me foe a few minutes.

"Can I help you?" I asked "I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable today Y/N. I had no intention of doing so." He was genuine with his words. "It's nit that you made me feel uncomfortable Loki, I just don't want to move across the galaxy." Loki looked down sadly. "Yet." I added. And it was true. I could see myself with him in the kingdom, but not now.

He looked up and our eyes meet again. "Do you truly mean that or are you just saying it?" "I mean it, just I'm not ready to do it now." He brought his body closer to mine and pulled me closer to hold me. He kissed the top of my head as a nice way of closing the argument and saying "ok" to it.