Nightmares

You where in your room listening to music while staring out the window. Rain was pattering on the class as thunder came and went. Half of you thought it was Thor having a temper tantrum and the other half just like hearing it. 

You looked at the time and it was late. About one in the morning. You took out your headphones to get all comfortable under the blanket. Your had always love the night. Sometimes you could hear the others snoring or watching tv and sometime you'd join them. But tonight it was the other way around.

You heard your door open and behind it was Loki. You sat up as you tilted your head in confusion. "Could I come in?" Loki sounded like he just came out of a fight. Tired and weak. You patted your bed signaling him to come and sit.

"What's going on? You look sweaty." You where getting more and more concerned for him. "It's sounds childish, but I hade a night terror." Loki says trying to hold back some tears. Your eyes widened at this information. You pulled him into your chest and combed his hair with one hand and the other rubbing his back. After a little bit you felt his arms wrapping around your waist.

 "That's far from childish Loki." You whispered. Do you wanna tell me what happened? He nodded into your shoulder. He leaned back his head to look at you . When you saw his face you could see tears shining on his face. "It started with my mother. I was in a room, I have no idea where..." he took a deep breath and let it out shaking. You brought up one of your hands to his face to wipe the water away.

He continued, "I saw her. She had blood all over her and cuts going all along her face and arms. When I tried to go to her my surroundings changed to a cave. When I looked down, I saw you."

You could feel tears if your own starting to form in your eyes. You carefully put his head on to your shoulder again. You both you intertwined again. "You had the same markings as my mother but, this time I saw who did it." He was trying to get the words out, but you could hear the pain in his voice.

"It's ok Loki. I'm here, your ok." You reassured him. After several more minutes of calming and hugging he calmed down. A couple moments of silence followed.

Loki was the one to break the silence. "It was me. I killed you and my mother. And that's when I woke up and came here." You moved to sit in front of him. One you where situated you cupped his face. 

"Hey, look at me." Loki looks up from your sheets into your (E/C) eyes. "I'm ok. You are ok. Nothing bad has happened." He managed to put on a weak smile trying to believe you. "It was all a dream, a bad one but, just a dream."

This time he was the one to pull you into an embrace. You willingly followed his actions. You where still stroking his hair and tracing his back with your hands. "You safe." You whispered into his ear. You could feel a real smile forming on his face now.

"Darling?" He pulled his head back to look at you again. "Yeah?" You asked with a soft smile. "May I stay here for the remainder of the night?" "Of course." You said nodding. 

You pulled the blanket over it's self and then back over to cover both of you. Your chest pressed up against his with your hand still on his face. He placed a kiss to your hand not breaking eye contact. You felt your face turning red as you smiled. 

"Thank you Y/N." "Of course. It's what I do." He put his hands around your waist to pull you closer to him. You felt butterflies in your stomach as you smiled to yourself drifting off to sleep.—————————————————————————————-——————A/N: there is gonna be a pt 2 to this.