Drawing you

A/N: please give me requests bc I have writers block. Took me 2 weeks to think of this.

(WOC)= Weapon of choice

You and Jane where in the lounge, drinking tea while Loki was sitting a the couch across the room with a sketch book, taking pauses every few seconds. (You and Jane where visiting Asgard). You could hear it in the lack of pencil scratches hitting the page. You weren't really paying attention to what Jane was saying, more on the little bubbles in your drink floating to the top.

RIP! You and Jane swing your heads around to find Loki's hand crumpling up a pice of paper he had ripped out of the sketch book. You could hear his sighs in frustration when he tosses the paper onto the floor, and starts again.

Jane turns around and begins talking again, but your still looking at him. Pause. The pencil stops, and you both meet eyes. Loki does a double take back to his page and then back to you. He positions himself to get up, and does going in the direction of his room.

You finally turn back to the table. But find that Jane had left. With a sigh, you get up with mug in hand, and walk over to the discarded paper laying on the carpet. You set your mug down on a glass side table table and open it.

It's mostly negative space, but a small amount of shapes. You look over at the two chairs your and Jane had been sitting in and compared them to the drawing. You smile a little when you make out your hair and the beginning of your shoulders.

Several days pass, and the drawing that Loki had crumpled up was laying on its back on your bathroom sink. Also, you would see him in the shadows with his sketch book looking up and down at it to you and your surroundings. This time you where in one of many room in the palace, fixing weapons and practicing with them.

He was sitting on a table with the book and a pencil scratching away. You pause what your doing.

"You've been visiting me for weeks now with THAT," you point "Sketch book. Why?" He looks up, and laughs. "Ha! You already know the reason darling. I've seen my unfinished drawing on your counter." Your blood was racing all though out your body as fast as it could. "Then, tell me something your don't think I know." You said looking back at your (WOC).

Loki hoped off the table and walk over to you about to answer. He stoped so his mouth was right next to your ear. "You don't know how I want to draw you dove." And off he was, book and all.

Only hours later where you getting ready for slumber. Baggy button up and little shorts where your choice of pjs. Lokis word running though your thoughts. Say your where thinking of a cat. All of a sudden, that cat out be whispering his words to you. As if his words where the pebble making the ripples in your brain.

So off you went. Your didn't know what your where gonna say, you though it would just come to you. 15, 11, 8 more steps till you get there. 4, 3, and finally 1. Some scenarios had run though your head all ending you spending the night in his room. Big breath in... and knock.

The door handle sounded as the pice of wood opened. Loki. Shirtless, with only undergarments on looks down at you with a few strands of hair lining his face with the rest tucked behind his ears. "May I?" You gestured with your head to his room. He steps aside and you walk in.

You wait in the middle of his room looking at his things, as he closes the door. There's a couch right under a window and his bed not to far from it. On his bedside table, 2 of his daggers and a sundial for time. He turns to you and walks right up to your chest so that you both are touching.

"What it it that you crave, my pet?" Your breathing get heavier. "How...How do you want to draw me?" He's head tilts, his lips slightly parted. He slowly moves away to be about 4 feet in front of you.

He looks down for a moment, and then... "I want to draw you how in a way I position you. I want to draw you with you facing me and get a damn page done." He sighs. "You usually move." He says more quietly.

You go up to him and look up. "Then do one where I don't move. Finish a page, and position me."

He looks down at your button up and back at you. Your cheeks flushed red, but willingly you put his hands on the buttons. He began unbuttoning all the way down and went back up to your shoulders to take off the top completely.

He's breathing became irregular, and his face as red as yours, looking down at your body. He led you to the couch, and moved your arms and legs and face into what he wanted. He opened his book and began. You noticed from where his eyes should look, he was starting at the bottom moving his way up.

Once he got to your breast's, his breathing would change and his eyes bashful if he looked for to long. It made you smile a little. When he got to your face, it was like he put you in a trance. His eyes, green and blue with a little grey, with his lashes fluttering. They where beautiful.

An hour later he closed the book and sat closer to you. You got out if the position, and motioned to open it and let you see. He did so, and your where in aw. Your hand where done like an angels. Your eyes with so much detail it was uncanny.

"I can see why you've been trying to get my attention, your amazingly talented, Loki." "Thank you love. I would be happy to do it again, I'm sure you know." You giggle softly. "Would you like to stay?" Loki just your to his bed. "Yes." You both get in, both naked chests pressed up against each other's. You take one more look at his eyes before tucking the few hire strands behind his ear and nod off with your bodies intertwined.