live

yn's pov:

Hi! I'm yn and I am a pretty well-known actress. I started acting at the age of 3, playing ryanne maximoff in marvel, and playing Izzy in stranger things as Steve's little sister. And now, kate in the black phone.

I was sitting with my bsfs, Cameron and Bianca. "3, 2, 1... and we're live!" Bianca screamed as she set down my phone. I had just come back from filming tbp and I wanted to spend some time w/ my fav people before I went back to North Carolina. I lived in L. A for 13 years, moving to Carolina when I was 14! "yes! thanks to everyone who came on live! I enjoy seeing you guys here when we're all together," I said with a smile.

"anyway! with that let's do some questions." I passed bia the phone and she turned to look at Cameron. "Cam, if you and one person were the last people on earth, who would it be?" Bia asked as we both turned to her. "Mine would be mason," I said, not knowing I said it out loud. They're shocked,

We're really close and we got even closer when the premiers and interviews, by the time that had died down we were pretty much besties. "earth to yn?" Bia asked me and I looked at her Cam. "shit, sorry! what'd you say?" I asked. "we're asking why you would choose Mason. What's your reason?" Cam asked me as I looked at the phone, seeing dozens of ship names for me and Mason. "because we're pretty close! I am actually going to the mall with him tomorrow!" I said as we continued to talk about vlogs, life, and Cam's spicy noodle craving.

As Bianca ended the live we all sat around the fireplace in my room, I asked the girls if they wanted to go get something to eat. "sure! can we get nood-" Cam got cut off by Bia. "-no, we're not getting fucking spicy noodles," Bia looked at me. "besides, yn's probably thinking about the lunch she and mason are going to get tomorrow." she said wiggling her eyebrows. I signed dramatically. "no, we're getting dinner tomorrow," I smiled. "no lunches." the girls faces lit up. "We have to help choose your outfit for tomorrow night!" Cam smiled.

officialmasonthames sent you a dm!

"hey, so now that im thinking about it, how 'bout we make that a dinner and lunch? ;)"

I just internally screamed.

"oh yea, i texted mason the recording of you talking about him."