best friend, <3

disclaimer: mason isn't drving, brooke is driving the 4 and picking them up!! mason and y/n are 15 while maddy is 14 and violet is 12.

maddy's pov:

"does mason SERIOUSLY have to come AND bring violet?" i asked my best friend, y/n, whose boyfriend was bringing my sister to the movies.

''i'm not sure, the exorcist does seem thrilling to her. vi's twelve right?'' she nods, laughing at her sister getting scared at the movies.

''y/n,'' i turn to look at her. ''my mom has to drive us because of the fact that we're not all above eighteen- clearly.'' i laugh while she rolls her eyes when violet walks in.

''ready to go?'' she asks. ''yep! mads?" she nods as we get up, leaving with a glare to violet. ''why is she so mad?'' violet whispers while maddy tells her mom she's leaving.

''she just wanted to talk about older girl things, but you don't have to worry- you're coming.'' i smiled, waiting for maddy at the top of the stair.

''mason and brooke are here!'' violet yells from downstairs. she lets them in while me and maddy put our shoes on. ''you excited?'' i ask, earning a grin from her.

''yes! the movies are so fun with you!'' we share a smile while mason puts an arm around me. ''hey baby, you ready?'' he asks, i nod and kiss him.

''ew.'' violet runs out of the house while laughing. mason flips her off then quickly puts it down as maddy's mom comes downstairs. ''you kids have fun, maddy you have money on your card!''

she yells out as we sit in the car. ''hi brooke'' i greet as she smiles. ''heyy! are you guys ready to be scared?'' she asks as me and maddy laughs. ''wait what?'' violet asks.

''we're seeing the exorcist!'' maddy torments as violet's face turns paler. ''what?'' she shrieks as i'm dying laughing. ''guys really?'' she questions as we laugh.

''yeah, sorry vi!'' mason apologizes- actually feeling bad for her. ''it's just a movie! plus, you won't die you'll be sandwiched in between me and mason the whole time.'' i smile while explaining.

''i hate you all,'' she sighs. ''except you, mason.''