school, <3

kate's pov:

''you cannot not go into tenth grade without me!'' mason argued as i sighed. ''look mase, you being home schooled means that we're not going to school together! you do know that, right?'' i ask while being genuinely confused. ''so? you're my girlfriend of 3 years! you can't leave me for six hours a day!'' he pleaded, giving me his puppy eyes- that seems to really work on me.

i smiled, rolling my eyes a bit. ''listen, you know i love you?'' i paused as he nodded, ''okay then. you know it's going to be fine!'' he grabbed my hands. ''Okay, what happens when you meet new boys and start talking with them?'' he questioned. ''well for one, if i meet new people it's a good thing,'' he gave me a look.

''and just because they MAY ask me out, which i'll say no to, means that i have an amazing boyfriend waiting for me after school!'' i continued. he rolled his eyes. i thought for a moment. ''would this help you feel better?'' he turned to me. i grabbed his shirt and kissed him, he melted into my touch.

our kiss lasted for a couple seconds until i pulled away. he smiled, and now i know he knew what i was saying. i have an amazing boyfriend!

sorry for being away, i have writers block! -ava