hawaii, <3

ages: both are 15,

warnings: swearing. also mason being cute and delulu 😝

................................................................................................

ryanne's pov:
''mason, we can't just pack a bag and move to hawaii!'' i said, trying to explain to the boy who was starting to get out his suitcase. ''and why not? you love hawaii!'' he tried to reason, not changing my mind. ''i know i do! but first, what about school?'' he pulled a conrad: ''fuck school!'' i laughed, ''baby, you can't just say fuck school. you wanna fail?'' i asked while he came and hugged me. ''i don't care if i fail, i wanna be in hawaii with my girl.''

he murmured into the crevice of my neck. ''as much as i love that idea, why don't you go downstairs and ask your parents if we can go and move to hawaii.'' he shot up, taking my hands. ''okay!'' he exclaimed and dragged me down the stairs. ''mase, i was joking!'' i laughed while he pulled me anyway. ''mother, father. i have a proposition. please listen.'' he went on, ''me and ry are moving to hawaii. no further questions, money please.''

he finished. ''well, honey, that's sound great but first, you may be able to buy a plane ticket, but you cannot rent until you're 21.'' chad, his dad laughed. ''yeah, and ryanne's parent wouldn't want her to go live on an island with her boyfriend. no babies please.'' his mom remarked. ''an beautiful island.'' mason corrected. ''come on, get real, if anything i should move to hawaii. i deserve it.'' brooke said, joining the conversation.

''and, ry can come with,'' mason's face lit up. ''not you.'' she finished. i laughed while i dragged mason back upstairs and into his room. he plopped onto the bed and waited for me with open arms. i gladly took the inventation and slid right beside him. ''i love you, delulu boy.'' i said with a smile. ''i love you too, even more delulu girl.'' i hummed a yes before finding mason in a deep sleep. i carefully moved him so that i could get more comfortable. he muttered a goodnight.