small imagines!

1)

i awake to someone coughing right next to me. "mase?" i asked, careful of the sound. i've never been good at helping someone when they're sick so i hope it's just a fever. "yeah?" he croaked. "you okay?" he nodded and laid back down.

"are you sure?" i asked again, making him turn to me. "yes baby i'm okay, go back to sleep." i gave him a puzzled look before opening my mouth- only to be shut up by mason. "shh, sleep.''

2)

"do you wanna order pizza for dinner?" i asked my boyfriend who was behind me- trying to find a pot. we were supposed to cook dinner for ourselves, but we don't know how too. he turned and gave me a look of relief, "yes. yes, i do."

3)

"give it back!" i asked, pointing to my phone. "no." i gasped. "why not?" mason has my phone currently captured in his hands, holding high enough so i can't grab it. "bro!" he smiled. "i wanted to cuddle BUT someone had other plans!" he exclaimed.

4)

"i don't get why maddy couldn't come." i told mason, mad that my best friend couldn't come to lunch with us today. "because she was busy, y/n. she already told you!" he laughed as we were seated at our table. "or, maybe you tricked her into not coming!" i say, making him shake his head.